Ray Lewis

Ray Ray, said that he wants out of Baltimore, do you think the bills should make the move? I think we should, not just because he'll bolster our defense, but we need a player who can play with a mean streak, need some toughness. I mean it almost doesn't matter, that he murdered some body, I'm not saying it's a good thing, but Ray Lewis is just a freak, and probably the last guy in the league, I'd want to piss of. I'd put him at MLB, and move poz back to OLB his original spot in college, I don't see crowell being retained, I know he said he wants to remain a buffalo bill, but he shafted us over, a few days before the start of the season.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought Lewis was a punka$$ but watching that game against the Steelers showed me two things. I don't know if anyone else noticed but right after Flacco threw the pick that was returned for a TD, Lewis tapped him on the helmet prior to running out for the extra point as if to say it's allright. He also looked very remourseful when McGahee got blown up. He'a a team guy.

I always thought Lewis was a punka$$ but watching that game against the Steelers showed me two things. I don't know if anyone else noticed but right after Flacco threw the pick that was returned for a TD, Lewis tapped him on the helmet prior to running out for the extra point as if to say it's allright. He also looked very remourseful when McGahee got blown up. He'a a team guy.

I used to think he was a punk too until they mentioned that they've hear running backs say that he'll knock your lights out and pat you on the back tell you how much he likes watching you run. Completely changed my opinion of him

He played for an in experience head coach, why wouldn't he play for Dick Jauron?

Jauron lacks the emotion that even the inexperienced Harbaugh had, Ray Lewis IMO would want to play for a coach that showed a little bit of emotion and played a aggressive defensive scheme, not this bend but don't break bullcrap. Hopefully I'm wrong, beacuse like I said before I would love to see him leading our defense next year.

Jauron lacks the emotion that even the inexperienced Harbaugh had, Ray Lewis IMO would want to play for a coach that showed a little bit of emotion and played a aggressive defensive scheme, not this bend but don't break bullcrap. Hopefully I'm wrong, beacuse like I said before I would love to see him leading our defense next year.

You want to hear a man laugh harder and longer than you've ever heard before?

Be in the room with Ray when the Bills offer him a contract.

Word is that Jerry Jones is going to throw 25 mil at him for 3 years to try to get him to Dallas to fix that mess of a locker room. No way in hell, Ralph throws that money at anyone much less someone Lewis' age. He will either be a Raven or a Cowboy is my guess.

Ray Ray, said that he wants out of Baltimore, do you think the bills should make the move? I think we should, not just because he'll bolster our defense, but we need a player who can play with a mean streak, need some toughness. I mean it almost doesn't matter, that he murdered some body, I'm not saying it's a good thing, but Ray Lewis is just a freak, and probably the last guy in the league, I'd want to piss of. I'd put him at MLB, and move poz back to OLB his original spot in college, I don't see crowell being retained, I know he said he wants to remain a buffalo bill, but he shafted us over, a few days before the start of the season.

too old--otherwise a resounding yes....3 yrs ago--yes yes yes

If Ray Lewis is allowed to leave Baltimore their entire front office should be fired.

unless they understand that some team is gonna overpay for a player who is gonna be starting to go downhill more and more every day as a player....