You people are THE best!!!!!!!!!

The Poojer

the wishes and messages i have gotten from a "bunch of strangers" are completly humbling. There have been those that have criticized my company and those that have supported my company, and I have been sent well wishes from both sides. You folks make me proud and you should be proud of yourselves for the character and class you show when it matters.

I am honored to be a part of this community.

Thank You

PJ

:unsure::ph34r::lol:

As much as everyone hates the big faceless corporation that somebody inevitably had a bad customer service experience with, there are unfortunately real human faces that go along with the epic failure of Corporate America

Best of luck getting thru this mess Pooj

the wishes and messages i have gotten from a "bunch of strangers" are completly humbling. There have been those that have criticized my company and those that have supported my company, and I have been sent well wishes from both sides. You folks make me proud and you should be proud of yourselves for the character and class you show when it matters.

I am honored to be a part of this community.

Thank You

PJ

:unsure::ph34r::lol:

Jobs come and go [ask George Bush] .you got health ,Friends,and family.The rest is fluff,easy to replace.Besides, you should know Bills fans always think of a bad loss as a good draft pick-maybe something will come up you never thought of before. Good luck.

Pooj--Your posts about the company were always fair. I sense you love where you work but that will carry over to anywhere you go cause its the pride of work inside you. Good luck--reach out for help here for contacts at companies etc.

I was just in the local store and talked to a couple of the folks. It's sad..but they were hopeful. Sounds like they have a couple of months. The store was packed...checkout lines were long. Its one of my favorite places -- associates always friendly--helpful--I will miss it.

Its been a tough few months--but this week brought it home in Research Triangle Park--Nortel had 10000 employees here at one time--now they are Chapter 11...I have been getting calls from Nortel friends all week. Tough tough time....

Its been a tough few months--but this week brought it home in Research Triangle Park--Nortel had 10000 employees here at one time--now they are Chapter 11...I have been getting calls from Nortel friends all week. Tough tough time....

Wow, I hadn't heard about Nortel... :blink:

Pooj -- it sucks that you're out of a job, but you'll bounce back. Move to Minnesota and work for Best Buy. On second thought, with our weather, maybe not. :wallbash:

trust me, the thought has crossed my mind several times, and will definitely look at them and target....also looking to NW Arkansas for prospects as well.....Yikes.......

Wow, I hadn't heard about Nortel... :blink:

Pooj -- it sucks that you're out of a job, but you'll bounce back. Move to Minnesota and work for Best Buy. On second thought, with our weather, maybe not. :wallbash:

Pooj, sorry to hear what is happening, and I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts...biggest thing and I know it is hard: Stay Positive!!! Because you know why? These companies that lay us off etc do not really care, we are numbers to them, it really is NOT personal.

trust me, the thought has crossed my mind several times, and will definitely look at them and target....also looking to NW Arkansas for prospects as well.....Yikes.......

NW Arkansas for those that don't know is the home base for Walmart and alot of companies that do business with them (mine included). Bentonville and Fayetteville Arkansas are very nice towns. Both have shown tremendous growth in the last ten years. Fayetteville is also the home of the University of Arkansas. I live down in Little Rock having relocated from IL and haven't regretted it.

yeah i did, i have been kind of in an alcohol induced fog up to this point and did read it during that period. I am trying to get my resume polished up before delving into looking at anything. Hope to have something functional today, at which point I will start replying to you, and all the many of other awesome 'leads'.

BTW, if you and anyone else are on facebook, please look me up, I am finding that to be a great networking tool, along with linkedin. my name if interested is PJ McCarthy, look me up and I will gladly add

pooj, did you get my PM