Remember when the board almost all loved each other?

Lv-Bills

by the Steelers 9th stringers?

In that magical week before week 17, about 70% of the board had cowbell. They even took the idea, and WGR had cowbell.

Man, we suck.

:wallbash:

Years of poor to mediocre play has tested anyone and everyone that follows this team. As long as the Bills remain in Buffalo I will remain a fan but our allegiance should be rewarded with a better product.

dreaming man this board has never almost all loved each other. Flutie Johnson was just one example however from its founding has been divided

No, for real, almost the whole board displayed cowbell! And the cowbell, that started here, even spilled over to the airways on WGR, and then they had cowbell.

And then, most of felt stupid when we lost at home to Pitts 9th stringers. But......for one week.....MOST everyone here had cowbell. We really did.

The problem is, we will probably will never have cowbell again, because of two things.....

1. We suck, and there is really no end in sight.

2. Cowbell didn't work the first time.

But for those magical 7 days, cowbell spread throughout TBD, like herpes through the Bunny Ranch.

No, for real, almost the whole board displayed cowbell! And the cowbell, that started here, even spilled over to the airways on WGR, and then they had cowbell.

And then, most of felt stupid when we lost at home to Pitts 9th stringers. But......for one week.....MOST everyone here had cowbell. We really did.

The problem is, we will probably will never have cowbell again, because of two things.....

1. We suck, and there is really no end in sight.

2. Cowbell didn't work the first time.

But for those magical 7 days, cowbell spread throughout TBD, like herpes through the Bunny Ranch.

Maybe the drugs were better in those days

An 0-4 start, followed by a ridiculous 9-2 run. Win and in, and we were given the glorious Christmas gift of facing the Steelers backups at home.

And then we lost. And then Mularkey quit. And then Jauron and his 7-9's began.

Actually Mularkey quit the year after that when we went 5-11 with Loserman & the Journeyman as our qbs.

Years of poor to mediocre play has tested anyone and everyone that follows this team. As long as the Bills remain in Buffalo I will remain a fan but our allegiance should be rewarded with a better product.

Aye, it should but sadly it will take a change in ownership to even get the chance. Ralph stumbled into Bill Polian, that was a one in a million occurrence and it is not likely to be repeated. Unfortunately new ownership doesn't guarantee the team stays in Buffalo--I feel that it virtually guarantees that they will move (servicing the debt that a new ownership group is likely to incur will be difficult in Buff).

In that magical week before week 17, about 70% of the board had cowbell. They even took the idea, and WGR had cowbell.

Man, we suck.

:thumbsup:

Now that history is clear, those 9th stringers actually featured Willie Parker, James Harrison & Chris Hope.

Unfortunately new ownership doesn't guarantee the team stays in Buffalo--I feel that it virtually guarantees that they will move (servicing the debt that a new ownership group is likely to incur will be difficult in Buff).

Sadly, I have to agree unless as I said in another post I started that a couple of unlikely things take place:

1- Jimbo really does have the financial backing to buy the team (perhaps the Wilson family gives the group a sentimental break in the price)

2 - The NY congressional caucus exerts some leverage on the NFL

3 - The ecenomy in WNY turns around and the Toront experiment proves beneficial to the Bills / NFL

Man, we suck.

I'm new to the message board, but not new to being a Bills fan!!

This has got to be the most negative message board i have ever posted on, and I have posted on some negative message boards.

Since this is the only message board that I am aware of that talks about the Bills I will continue to post here, but GOD!! Many of you are the most negative, cynical people I have enountered any where. Negativity is contagious and there is no doubt that the city of buffalo and this message board has contracted this awful disease.

I suggest you smile more often and think more positive thoughts.

If you decide to ignore this,

fine

Stay sour and bitter...

Man, we suck.

oh the cowbell was magical....until Lindell missed a kick and Willie Parker kicked us in the gooch

This has got to be the most negative message board i have ever posted on, and I have posted on some negative message boards.

Since this is the only message board that I am aware of that talks about the Bills I will continue to post here, but GOD!! Many of you are the most negative, cynical people I have enountered any where. Negativity is contagious and there is no doubt that the city of buffalo and this message board has contracted this awful disease.

fine

Stay sour and bitter...

"Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima." -- Pablo Picasso

Translated into Bills speak "Every negative complaint has its price in positive terms ... the stupidity at one Bills drive will one day transform itself into genius because the fans care."

Hang in there - thanks for the thoughts - winning will be the salve needed to change the current tone of the board.

fine

Stay sour and bitter...

Earth to Mr. Sensitive, it's a message board. If you know anything about message boards, you should know negativity is commonplace. It's what keeps you coming back...

Earth to Mr. Sensitive, it's a message board. If you know anything about message boards, you should know negativity is commonplace. It's what keeps you coming back...
Amen. Life is great when the Bills are doing good, but this board is only good when the Bills suck. :thumbsup:

Man, we suck.

9th stringers.....

Ok. This is a real peave of mine... The "9th string" starting RB for the Steelers that day was who?

Willie Parker. The same Willie Parker that is starting for the Steelers in the AFC Championship game. It is not like the guy that ran all over us for the steelers that day sucked...