Megan Fox: I look like a tranny.

buckeyemike

Um, no you don't, Megan. :beer:

This just proves my theory: a woman can be among the sexiest in the world and deep down inside, she still feels insecure and ugly.

I've always wondered why this is, and I've come to the conclusion that it is just how the feminine gender is wired. Nothing more than that.

Megan added: “I love Salma Hayek’s look.

“She looks beautiful and I really want her boobs. I really, really do.”

I really really do too. :beer: So far all that's gotten me is 6 months in the can, a restraining order and thousand$ to my lawyer.

Disclaimer: I think - at this point in her life - Megan Fox is really hot.

That said, she's the kind of broad who's looks are going to go FAST. She's got that slightly trashy-yet-sexy thing going now, and that's freakin' sweet and all... but up close she's not THAT great. Her skin looks all pockmarked, she's always got makeup caked on, has the unnerving ability to look like a decades-long chain smoker.

I understand this could be said about MANY female celebrities, but she's the subject of this thread, so there ya go.

(Somewhat related, I've always agreed with Gregg Easterbrook... NFL cheerleaders are much hotter than anorexic Hollywood starlets).

Um, no you don't, Megan. :)

This just proves my theory: a woman can be among the sexiest in the world and deep down inside, she still feels insecure and ugly.

I've always wondered why this is, and I've come to the conclusion that it is just how the feminine gender is wired. Nothing more than that.

Women are wired incorrectly!? Outside of 525,031 reasons I can't think of one why you'd say that! :beer:

I really really do too. :( So far all that's gotten me is 6 months in the can, a restraining order and thousand$ to my lawyer.

What have they been doing to your can for six months? :D

Um, no you don't, Megan. :beer:

I think she looks like a dominatrix-in-training.

They say that for attention....what they are looking for is for someone to reply....

"oh no you do not look ugly...you are the most beautiful girl in the enitre world...."

just an insecure girl looking for attention

And if some dude were to instead say, "Yeah, you do look like that Alda guy", she'd fall for him in a second.