Ah yes...another typical Bills January...

duey

Picking through other peoples trash (wow...the Seahawks third string QB could be our starter!), lusting after all the new coaches, and dreaming of draft day gold. Pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as going on a message board and starting a thread insulting your fellow fans. :rolleyes:

Almost.... :rolleyes:

Almost as pathetic as going on a message board and starting a thread insulting your fellow fans. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's insulting. This is a place to vent as much as it is to be "rah-rah" about the team. Look to me like venting will be the dominant activity for a while.

I'm not insulting anyone...well, except for the team itself perhaps. My point was that we end up discussing the same old crap year after year at this time rather than an upcoming Bills playoff game.

I'm not insulting anyone...well, except for the team itself perhaps. My point was that we end up discussing the same old crap year after year at this time rather than an upcoming Bills playoff game.

We could pretend ... that way we will have had practice if the reality of a January game does come about. We can have imaginary friends, players, coaches and an owner that does not support a dead man walking on the sidelines.

Exactly, where are all those mock draft posts anyway??? Actually as I was out yesterday, I though "what a great day for a home game." Last year was the first time I have been to a game at the Ralph in January in way too many years, unfortunately it was a hockey game....

and yet Dick Jauron is still the coach.

That is what has really taken the wind out of my sails. If Ralph had hired a new coach, he may have been as bad as Dick, but at least there would be HOPE for the next 6 months. As it is, I have little hope the Bills will make any big improvement this offseason, & no hope the Bills will finish better than 8-8 next year.

Chew on this thought...

The Bills coaching staff let Justin Bannan go and let Jim Leonhard go, both are starters on that Raven team playing in the AFC championship game! The Bills have John McCargo and Jon Corto instead of Leonhard and Bannan.

If this Buffalo bills coaching staff can't determine who to keep and who to let go, how can you trust them to make good choices in the next draft. Not only do they not know what they are doing on game day,they don't know how to evaluate talent either.

Oh yeah, my off season just got better :wallbash:

Chew on this thought...

The Bills coaching staff let Justin Bannan go and let Jim Leonhard go, both are starters on that Raven team playing in the AFC championship game! The Bills have John McCargo and Jon Corto instead of Leonhard and Bannan.

If this Buffalo bills coaching staff can't determine who to keep and who to let go, how can you trust them to make good choices in the next draft. Not only do they not know what they are doing on game day,they don't know how to evaluate talent either.

Oh yeah, my off season just got better :beer:

That may very well be more of an indictment on coaching or scheme than on the player's abilities. Apart from the top tier players in the NFL, there's not that big of a difference between the rest of the players. If you agree with that statement, then it comes down to the scheme and the coaching moreso than the players raw abilities. Plug a reasonably good player into a good scheme with good coaching and he turns into a ..... well a Jim Leonhard.

Well - nothing has changed, so you are right - we'll be doing this for another XX months until we get some new meat to tenderize...Unless of course we pick up a Center, that appears to be the missing piece between our rather bland football existance and something markedly better....