24 Thread

Erik

True, but remember Jack was about to shoot him, so he could have played the self-defense card and said Jack lost his mind from the bio-agent.

Yeah, but remember, he was already trying to sneak out of there. If he draws any attention, there goes that plan.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but remember, he was already trying to sneak out of there. If he draws any attention, there goes that plan.

No, remember he had already sprung the black dude with the weapon in the ambulance. Leaving an angry, vengeful Jack alive to come after you later is not something anybody would ever want. I say he left him alive for a reason.

No, remember he had already sprung the black dude with the weapon in the ambulance. Leaving an angry, vengeful Jack alive to come after you later is not something anybody would ever want. I say he left him alive for a reason.

But he was under the impression that Jack was going to die, due to exposure to the bio-agent.

No, it wasn't very subtle...but I felt obligated to bring it up for those who haven't had the privilege of seeing all the seasons. :rolleyes:

I got ya, it was a good catch. Actually I had to point it out to my wife as we were watching. She's usually day dreaming or reading a magazine during shows and I have to pause and explain half the sh-t happening. At least she's learned to stop doing that during Bills and Sabres games....

But he was under the impression that Jack was going to die, due to exposure to the bio-agent.

he should have known he was going to survive for 2 reasons......he is signed another year..he is in the previews for next week....Tony needs to do his research

he should have known he was going to survive for 2 reasons......he is signed another year..he is in the previews for next week....Tony needs to do his research

I realize that it's a lock that he'll appear next season, but did they ever actually say that he was signed on for the cast? Would signing him to stay on with his role as executive producer get the same press release?

According to imdb, Keifer's taking part in a movie called "Twelve". How lame is it that I think that's pretty funny?

Great episode last night...Jack bringing up David Palmer was awesome, the plot to frame a potential terrorist introduced, the anonymous conference call was actually interesting, also.

Am I the only one that thinks Tony still might be good? He didn't kill Jack last week (I saw the previous posts arguing this), he killed another bad guy last night, and he didn't kill the guy they're going to frame at the end of the episode (if Tony is bad, I can understand why he wouldn't)...any thoughts?

Am I the only one that thinks Tony still might be good? He didn't kill Jack last week (I saw the previous posts arguing this), he killed another bad guy last night, and he didn't kill the guy they're going to frame at the end of the episode (if Tony is bad, I can understand why he wouldn't)...any thoughts?

He killed a pair of FBI agents while escaping at the start of the hour.

And for those who are wondering, that was hour 20. So we have 4 hours left, which air over the next 3 weeks, with the usual 2 hour finale.

He killed a pair of FBI agents while escaping at the start of the hour.

And for those who are wondering, that was hour 20. So we have 4 hours left, which air over the next 3 weeks, with the usual 2 hour finale.

very nice....love the season so far...keep it up Jack!

Great episode last night...Jack bringing up David Palmer was awesome, the plot to frame a potential terrorist introduced, the anonymous conference call was actually interesting, also.

i dont see that... tony is the one who is suggesting to start the attack instead of waiting... I think the only reason he didnt kill JAck is he assumed he is going to be seizuring out and dead soon and is not a threat to him, in addition at that time no one else suspected Tony, and if he had killed Jack it would have given him away sooner, so by not killing jack it gave him more time to escape

tony has turned into one Bad A55 dude....

i dont see that... tony is the one who is suggesting to start the attack instead of waiting... I think the only reason he didnt kill JAck is he assumed he is going to be seizuring out and dead soon and is not a threat to him, in addition at that time no one else suspected Tony, and if he had killed Jack it would have given him away sooner, so by not killing jack it gave him more time to escape

tony has turned into one Bad A55 dude....

You're probably right, but I just have a feeling with all these twists that Tony is just DEEP undercover trying to figure out who the anonymous culprits are behind this. Another thought, if he's bad, how did he get this by Bill and Chloe?

Either way, I'm excited to see how the season finishes up.

Tony is really good -- doing what is necessary to find out how deep things are -- but he's just able to go further than Jack to do what is necessary.

I am just not sure I care anymore. The show is starting to be a chore with the standard formula of quadruple-crosses, deeper plots behind the ones foiled, over-the-top conspiracies and villains with illogical motives.

I think Tony's still a good guy as well. This show is way to good for me to figure out why he's doing what he's doing, but I'm not buying the heel turn.

Unfortunately, it probably will resolve with Tony having been bad (killing random FBI agents isn't exactly the mark of a true "good guy"), but turning good and helping out the gov't in the end game of this thing. That's the worst of all positive outcomes, IMO.

The Tony character has been a soap-opera character for years, and needs to be put down. You can't expect me to continue to trust a guy who has already shown, on more than one occasion, that his personal agenda is what guides his actions. Jack would have shot this snake-in-the-grass by now, in my version.

Adios, Jonas.

Will Chroise make it out alive?

that was a cool way to get rid of angelina jolie's dad.

The chroisen one gets saved, tony escapes, jack gets his grandkid's stem cells, and Garofalo dies in a season ending shocker, imo

that was a cool way to get rid of angelina jolie's dad.

The chroisen one gets saved, tony escapes, jack gets his grandkid's stem cells, and Garofalo dies in a season ending shocker, imo

Best episode so far.....great!