AZ vs. Baltimore super bowl

When the Pats are not in it, its not terrible. I kinda want to see a Giants Steelers matchup in the SB........did you know if SD wins against Pitt, they could host the AFC Champ game with a 10-8 record.

SD and Zona could be hosting championship games. Has there been a worse final 4 in nfl history?

I actually like it. I don't miss the "dynasties" at all. Anything can happen. If the fish can go from 1-15 to 11-5, and

the Cardinals can make it to the NFC championship game, then the Bills could have a good season next year. I know it doesn't seem that way now, but you never know in the free agency era!

SD and Zona could be hosting championship games. Has there been a worse final 4 in nfl history?

SD at the beginning of the year wouldn't of been too far out of whack but after 3/4 of the way through with SD being 4-8, yeah that's messed up.

it could happen....what a terrible year in the NFL imo...mind you im from MD

why would that make it a terrible year in the NFL? nothing wrong with seeing some different teams in there...the Cards are fun the watch offensively and the Ravens defensively, would be an intriguing matchup

I would like to see an Arizona San Diego Super Bowl myself

Well, I do NOT miss seeing the 17-0 Pats in there lol... but I think a Super Bowl is cheapened anytime one or both teams plays really crappy during a good part of the season but gets hot at the end (eg. Ravens '00. Colts '06, Giants '07). Nothing against them, really... they got the job done & got their rings. But I don't think they compare to some of the true powerhouse teams who played consistently great throughout the season. A Philly-San Diego Super Bowl this year would be pretty ridiculous IMO.