AZ vs. Baltimore super bowl

Well, I do NOT miss seeing the 17-0 Pats in there lol... but I think a Super Bowl is cheapened anytime one or both teams plays really crappy during a good part of the season but gets hot at the end (eg. Ravens '00. Colts '06, Giants '07). Nothing against them, really... they got the job done & got their rings. But I don't think they compare to some of the true powerhouse teams who played consistently great throughout the season. A Philly-San Diego Super Bowl this year would be pretty ridiculous IMO.

dont forget the Steelers, i believe they were a 6th seed but were hot going in

i like it when a team comes out of nowhere and wins the super bowl, nothing more boring when one team dominates the league throughout the season and goes on to win the super bowl

and I think we all liked seeing the Giants beat the Pats last year

dont forget the Steelers, i believe they were a 6th seed but were hot going in

i like it when a team comes out of nowhere and wins the super bowl, nothing more boring when one team dominates the league throughout the season and goes on to win the super bowl

and I think we all liked seeing the Giants beat the Pats last year

See, I think there's nothing better than seeing 2 season-long powerhouses meet in the Super Bowl... doesn't happen too often anymore in this age of parity.

Guest dog14787
See, I think there's nothing better than seeing 2 season-long powerhouses meet in the Super Bowl... doesn't happen too often anymore in this age of parity.

Wow, no way the Cards lose at home, unbelievable who woulda thunked it. :(

If the Chargers get into the Super Bowl or at least beat the Steelers, do they suddenly count as a winning team that the Bills beat?

No they will claim Bills did not win, San Diego lost or Zebras gave us game.

Forget them - they are not Bills fans anymore.

it could happen....what a terrible year in the NFL imo...mind you im from MD

Not at all - It's refreshing to get new blood in there...Don;t you think the rest of the naiton would have sighed if the Bills made it? It's all good for the game....high potent attack against tough D....Rookie QB vs Aged hero...a lot of good stories in there....