Joe Flacco

Billsinfla

It's a hell of a lot easier to be a quarterback when you know your defense has the ability to cover up any mistakes you make. The three most important throws Flacco completed today were all into double coverage. Not great decisions, simply great results because he knows he has the best defense in the NFL covering his ass.

is better in his rookie season than Trent Edwards will be in any season............................

Cam Cameron is a huge reason why Flacco has played so well this year not to mention a good running game and the fact that he plays on a team where he isnt asked to do much

balti is super lucky those ducks into doubles weren't picked, and that they got some flukey fumbles. they gave up like 250 in the first half alone.

that's not good.

They were definitely lucky today and will have to play better to win next week. I think they will. The Steelers had some similar luck in the 2 reg. season games; and plus they've lost like 200 straight championship games at home.

They were definitely lucky today and will have to play better to win next week. I think they will. The Steelers had some similar luck in the 2 reg. season games; and plus they've lost like 200 straight championship games at home.

i'm hoping for bmore @ sd and philly @ zona for the conf finals!!

is better in his rookie season than Trent Edwards will be in any season............................

So dumb. The reason the Ravens won this game has nothing to do with the Titans turning the ball over 3 times in Ravens' territory and twice in the redzone. It also has nothing to do with the Titans top offensive threat going out of the game. it is all about Flacco's 161 yards. In fact teh only reason the Ravens are still playing is because of Flacco's 296 passing yards and 42% passing. He is a god and Trent blows. :lol:

The h3ll with Joe Flacco, how about the job John Harbaugh is doing in Baltimore. He is showing us Bills fans the importance of having a game manager on Sundays.

Harbaugh's job is to make sure everyone is happy. Rex Ryan, Ed Reed, and Ray Lewis is carrying that team. Harbaugh just needs to smile and not screw things up.

No, I actually think Flacco and Edwards are alot alike. I think we will see Trents true colors next year if he stays healthy!

Trent's true colors ARE his INABILITY to stay healthy.

And weak arm.

And gloves.

And constant whining about the weather.

And turnovers.

Trent's true colors ARE his INABILITY to stay healthy.

And weak arm.

And gloves.

And constant whining about the weather.

And turnovers.

To be fair, Mr. Crayola Ingestor, I don't recall Trent ever whining about the weather...just his apologists.