Tim Tebow

nuklz2594

Post #21.

I've said in the past (and I think over the last two days) - fantastic college QB, great player in college - not gonna be a good pro QB. Needs to be at some other position. But I guess that qualifies me as an FSU jerkoff. :lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could tell the blinking face in post #21 had a lot of attitude.

Imagine if he'd thrown the ole pirate at him:

ARGH!! :lol:

Sometimes it's tough to get the emoticons to really convey your feelings, but I'm glad you picked up on the blinking face's attitude level. I was really hoping it would come off that way.

The pirate probably would have been way too much attitude.

Sometimes it's tough to get the emoticons to really convey your feelings, but I'm glad you picked up on the blinking face's attitude level. I was really hoping it would come off that way.

The pirate probably would have been way too much attitude.

If (and only if) you really want to let someone have it, toss in the pirate, the devil and the ninja followed by an unsure and a WTF. That gets em every stinkn time!

If (and only if) you really want to let someone have it, toss in the pirate, the devil and the ninja followed by an unsure and a WTF. That gets em every stinkn time!

I've heard that. That's the message board equivalent of dropping the A-bomb on a poster, isn't it?

I could see how you jerkoffs from FSU have so much fun ragging on "Tebag" as you like to call him. I mean he is such an easy target. He works with charities, has never been in trouble, is as competitive as anybody in college football today, makes the rest of his teammates better, in three years of collage ball he has won a heisman trophy & 2 national championships & Urban Meyer has said he is the best football player he has ever coached. Yeah, that Tebag, he sure is a loser. Keep trying to convince yourself Shamius that the sh*theads that Florida St runs out year after miserable year at qb have even a remote chance of beating Florida while Tebag is under center. If I was you & the wolf I would pray to the football gods that he does declare for the draft. That way, maybe florida state will avoid their annual humilation against the gators next year.

tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag

tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag tebag

Now see, you he should be pissed at, but poor Bmwolf21 got dragged into this unholy mess and all he did was :lol:

(I filled out your tebags for you so it looks nicer now)

Now see, you he should be pissed at, but poor Bmwolf21 got dragged into this unholy mess and all he did was :lol:

No, BMwolf deserves all the vile he gets. When i read his post of " B-) " all i could think was, "what a cold hearted son of a b--ch. he just took trashing a human being to an entirely new level." At least i know when to say when, unlike him.

While I am an admitted FSU jerkoff, I don't know what stunned me more - the OP that I B-) 'ed at or my name getting pulled in to Gordio's rant.

But Ramius is just poking the bear. Waving red in front of the bull. Feeling the flow. Workin' it. Workin' it.

No, BMwolf deserves all the vile he gets. When i read his post of " :lol: " all i could think was, "what a cold hearted son of a b--ch. he just took trashing a human being to an entirely new level." At least i know when to say when, unlike him.

I really thought I hadn't crossed the line this time. I'm still working on these levels of subtlety when it comes to trash-talking on the Interwebs. Sometimes I just jump right from zero to nuclear.

Good thing I didn't add the pirate or the ninja.