Susanna Hoffs turns 50 next Saturday.

buckeyemike

She was the OTHER music love I had in the late 1980s. If you remember, I really really REALLY liked Belinda Carlisle.

I found this little nugget on YouTube of the former Bangles lead singer, apparently not Walking Like an Egyptian:

From her bomb of a movie The Allnighter...may be NSFW.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was the OTHER music love I had in the late 1980s. If you remember, I really really REALLY liked Belinda Carlisle.

I found this little nugget on YouTube of the former Bangles lead singer, apparently not Walking Like an Egyptian:

From her bomb of a movie The Allnighter...may be NSFW.

I wish that was a little more NSFW. Man she was a hottie.

Susanna Hoffs... going to be the same age as fuggin BEERBALL!?!?!?!? :lol:

Oh lord, it is the end of days...

She really was "the goods" in the 80s. I bet she's one who has aged gracefully... unlike so many pop icons from those days.

I'm with you buckeye, I had a thing for Belinda as well... until she married that primadonna centerfielder for the Dodgers... Mike Fuggin Marshall. :rolleyes:

Damn, I remember my senior year in high school seeing that movie in the theatre, for me it was her and Kari form MTVs game show Remote Control, where has the time gone? :lol:

She really was "the goods" in the 80s. I bet she's one who has aged gracefully... unlike so many pop icons from those days.

Ask and ye shall receive...pic taken in early 2007, so she's 48 here.

I'm with you buckeye, I had a thing for Belinda as well... until she married that primadonna centerfielder for the Dodgers... Mike Fuggin Marshall. :lol:

I thought Belinda was married to James Mason's son. He's the guy in the Heaven is a Place on Earth video.

Mike Marshall (the outfielder, not the goofy 70s pitcher) once missed a 1988 World Series game...with a headache. Yes, that's the same World Series where Kirk Gibson hit a home run after he got out of his wheelchair. :thumbsup:

Ask and ye shall receive...pic taken in early 2007, so she's 48 here.

I thought Belinda was married to James Mason's son. He's the guy in the Heaven is a Place on Earth video.

Mike Marshall (the outfielder, not the goofy 70s pitcher) once missed a 1988 World Series game...with a headache. Yes, that's the same World Series where Kirk Gibson hit a home run after he got out of his wheelchair. :thumbsup:

Thank you my good man! She really did age well. :lol:

Here's the real deal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Marshall_(outfielder)

Kari form MTVs game show Remote Control

Oooo, I liked me some Kari as well. (she was in some low-budget Sci-Fi movie not to long ago as I recall.)

Yes. Yes sir, I would give her "the treatment" most definitely.

Susanna Hoffs and Kari Wuher, I'd like those wimmens on either side of me in the Bullpen Celebrity Hot Tub!