In your opinion, who is the best player on the team ?

I know this is pretty general..but who is the first player that comes to mind ?

I'd say Fred Jackson.

It is a sad state of affairs at One Bills Drive because this post highlights the following:

• If your punter is one of the best players on the team and is ranked above anyone on the offense and the defense it is an indication that your team lacks talent (do not get me wrong - I am glad we have Moorman and his efforts in the community are to be admired but tell me -off the top of your head - who were the punters for the last three super bowl winning teams - I bet you can't answer - point is while they are important they are not going to win you championships)
  • The current edition of the Bills includes no real game changers at skill positions. I highly doubt fans around the league long to have any of the Bills player on their roster. It has been us pining for theirs.
  • If we are routinely picking role and supporting players as the "best" it is a good indication that the primary player is not good enough.
  • A positive - probably only Bills fans are aware of the depth players on their roster
  • Only special teams and team players seem to jump out with consistency.

I may be flamed for the comments.

B-T-W I think Jason Peters is the best on offense - Schobel is (at least was) best on defense and yes I would want Brian Moorman on my special teams if I was given an NFL franchise

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "What player would be most pursued by another team?"

1. Peters

2. Lynch

3. Evans

Moorman had a pretty mediocre year for him, and there are several punters now who are better than him. Past few years, he would've been my pick. Maybe that means our talent is getting better?

I know this is pretty general..but who is the first player that comes to mind ?

I'd say Fred Jackson.

Yep, Fred Jackson for sure. Comes ready to play all the time. Gotta get this guy resigned *AND* during the offseason -- none of this distracting crap of signing a guy in October like they did with Evans -- get it done in the offseason. The season is a time to focus on football and the opponent and not on contracts.

If you hadn't noticed the officials had a "kicking ball" already placed by the time Jackson was running off with the football. The play was explained on NFL network by the VP of officiating...so it really didn't matter that Head ran off with the ball.

im sure jackson knew that

Fred Jackson on offence

McGee on defence

It is kind of alarming that a guy like Jackson would be in the running for best player on the team. Don't get me wrong, Jackson is a great story and I'm enthused every time I watch him. But your best players really should be a high draft pick or a high profile FA.

Schobel????? You have to be kidding me. He is a below average player, getting paid top tier money. I just can't stand you guys that keep pushing this Schobel BS. Be honest, he sucks.

He is a top 15 DE in the league, not premiere, but above avg. Kyle Williams is our best D-lineman