Please Draft Laurinaitis

CJPearl2

He's good at the collegiate level, no doubt about it. Not sure how he'll do at the Pro level. I keep thinking about a kid who also attended Ohio State, played the linebacker position, and had a ton of hype going into the draft: Vernon Gholston. He's had a hard time living up to that hype.

He's good at the collegiate level, no doubt about it. Not sure how he'll do at the Pro level. I keep thinking about a kid who also attended Ohio State, played the linebacker position, and had a ton of hype going into the draft: Vernon Gholston. He's had a hard time living up to that hype.

You also just described Andy Katzenmoyer.

If we take an LB at 11, I hope to God it's Maualuga.

LB with the first pick? That tells me Buffalo might trade back into the first for a DE, granted we dont grab one in FA.

Can you imagine Maualuga & Mays on the Bills D......id take it.

I'm sick of the Bills trading up on day 1. Losman, McCargo & Poz. 2 busts and another who looks to be an average player. Stay where they are at or trade down.

LB with the first pick? That tells me Buffalo might trade back into the first for a DE, granted we dont grab one in FA.

Can you imagine Maualuga & Mays on the Bills D......id take it.

Maualuga is a young Junior Seau and Mays looks like Ronnie Lott reincarnate. If we were able to get both of those guys it would make us a top 5 defense, granted we addressed the DE situation in FA with Terrell Suggs or Julius Peppers. <_<

Ive been saying Larengitis was way over rated from the get go. The constant ball washing of the guy who plays against god awful talent in the big ten is ridiculous. Paul Mcguire pretty much falated this guy on a broad cast one night. Another person would make the tackle and Mcguire would still be talking about Larengitis.

Take Ray or Orakpo. I would be ear to ear with either one. I think Ray will go top 8 though.

In fairness to Gholston. He was/is a defensive end. The Jets tried to force a square peg into a round hole with that pick. He would be much better served in a 4-3 scheme, as a hands down defensive end.

In fairness to Gholston. He was/is a defensive end. The Jets tried to force a square peg into a round hole with that pick. He would be much better served in a 4-3 scheme, as a hands down defensive end.

It will be interesting to see what the new coach in New York will do in regard to their defensive scheme. They actually could run either the 4-3 or the 3-4 w/ their personnel.

Thank you. I think the kid is overrated as well.

If the football thing doesn't work out, he could always do what his father did; become a professional wrestler.

It would be a trip to see him with a mohawk, spider face paint and spiked shoulder pads!! I miss the Road Warriors, those guys were awesome! <_<

You guys know Maualuga is nowhere near as fast as a young Junior Seau or Shawn Merriman right??? I agree the guy can hit with the best of em' but pass coverage at the NFL level could be very Kawika Mitchell like. He is strickly a MLB.

Ive been saying Larengitis was way over rated from the get go. The constant ball washing of the guy who plays against god awful talent in the big ten is ridiculous. Paul Mcguire pretty much falated this guy on a broad cast one night. Another person would make the tackle and Mcguire would still be talking about Larengitis.

Take Ray or Orakpo. I would be ear to ear with either one. I think Ray will go top 8 though.

The only LB likely to go in the top 10 this year is Aaron Curry. Maualuga is more likely to go anywhere from 12-20.

Orakpo is almost a certainty in the top 10. Either way, you're looking at the #2 LB or DE with the 11th pick.