Dick Clark

mead107

I felt bad watching the poor old guy up there. He still looks like he's only about 60, but the stroke devastated him. It was kinda sad to watch the guy. I know one thing, he kept wanting to kiss the blonde that popped up on the screen at 12:00 am, that was hillarious.

My wife said with all the plastic surgery he has had he didn't look quite REAL, then when he talks after the stroke combined with his looks, he looks like a puppet.

Exactly my thoughts..............

How is that sad..... He obviously enjoys taking part in new years for him to still be doing it, regardless of his health. I find it inspiring and courageous....anything but sad.

I agree... let him have his one night a year to remind us that even after a stroke, the man can still be very productive.

So what if he has trouble speaking and his face isn't normal?? His thoughts are very coherent, still like the old DC, and that is most important! The man is trapped with physical limitations- leave him alone.

How is that sad..... He obviously enjoys taking part in new years for him to still be doing it, regardless of his health. I find it inspiring and courageous....anything but sad.

Agreed. To be honest, my first thought was it was sort of creepy. Then, when I could see how much it seemed to mean to him to be on the air, I was glad for him...