To All Who Say They're Done

TheBlackMamba

No, your point was to tell people what opinions they should be allowed to post, and what opinions should be deleted by the moderators - which is why I told you to STFU!

Now STFU!

No, I said get rid of the posters who want Ralph dead or claim to no longer be fans becaue the "I am done" threads and posts were taking over the board and cluttering it. Even suggested to make a single thread where you can all talk about how you are done as oppposed to new one after new one...and they have been going on by jackoffs all season, yet they still post. Everyone knows they are not done, so why keep telling us how you are done constantly...get an original thought or STFU!

More importantly, gets some balls and stand behind your post of being done, and just BE DONE! If you are soooo done, WTF are you doing still posting about how done you are...no one gives a rats azz about how done you are...go cry to your mom and suck your thumb in the corner while you pout and dream of your new life as a Raider fan...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post! You forgot to add when Jauron challenges the wrong play and when his decisions cost us a game (on average 3 games a year).

Please list the 9 games, in his tenure with the Bills, that a poor challenge was the sole/major reason the Bills lost a game.

Look he makes poor challenges. Why turn your post "stupid" with obvious hyperbole?

This board is here for the voice of the fans. It is every fans right to voice their opinion about their favorite team. They (We) post because we care about the state of the franchise and we want a winner. I see nothing wrong with it. And if you have a an opinion, then great. But so do we.

You say that we have stuck with them thru thick and thin for 48 years and their record is 348-384-8 - - - and we have, but now we are saying enough is enough. We want a winner. We want to win the Super Bowl or at least make the playoffs, or hell, just have a winning record!~, not be slightly below .500.

No, you said you were through, and done, and leaving forever, and never coming back no matter what, but instead you stayed, and post 10x as much as you ever did.

No, I said get rid of the posters who want Ralph dead or claim to no longer be fans becaue the "I am done" threads and posts were taking over the board and cluttering it. Even suggested to make a single thread where you can all talk about how you are done as oppposed to new one after new one...and they have been going on by jackoffs all season, yet they still post. Everyone knows they are not done, so why keep telling us how you are done constantly...get an original thought or STFU!

More importantly, gets some balls and stand behind your post of being done, and just BE DONE! If you are soooo done, WTF are you doing still posting about how done you are...no one gives a rats azz about how done you are...go cry to your mom and suck your thumb in the corner while you pout and dream of your new life as a Raider fan...

Who the F do you think you are to censor people's frustrations and venting? Who do you think you are to censor free speech and people's economic choices? I better not find out who you are. You are very close to emergency dental reconstruction...how 'bout that for free speech?

Who the F do you think you are to censor people's frustrations and venting? Who do you think you are to censor free speech and people's economic choices? I better not find out who you are. You are very close to emergency dental reconstruction...how 'bout that for free speech?

That is the kind of "free expression" that can guarantee you won't be back. Physical threats are grounds for banning (as they should be).

Board history? This should not be equated with the fan who gets mad after a close loss and says he's done. This is a much deeper and more fundamental matter. We are resigning for rational reasons, for reasons of principle, for reasons of right and wrong and rejecting a man we consider to be beneath contempt. This isn't what you think it is: just another "I'm really, really leaving" tantrum. Most if not all of us are doing this as a result of a long, long decision making process that culminated with the Jauron announcement.

I assure you, in another week or two this board will have tumbleweed blowing across it with just a few "Joe Superfans" lingering and drinking the last of the whiskey until the party comes to an end.

Consider this more like the death of a spouse. Yes, the person is dead and we should move on, but doesn't everyone want a funeral and a week or so of mourning with your mates? Doesn't it usually take a little time before you find a new lover?

We'll move on, just let us a little time.

But, you see, you are still here. Still posting, still talking about the team, and still trying to use analogies that are stoopid and completely irrelevant.

If you are done, be done. sh-- or get off the pot. All of you.

He's not. He's asking people to keep their word.

:worthy:

That free speech is hilarious.

Please list the 9 games, in his tenure with the Bills, that a poor challenge was the sole/major reason the Bills lost a game.

Look he makes poor challenges. Why turn your post "stupid" with obvious hyperbole?

I didn't say that Jauron's challenges cost us 9 games. To be more definitive, during Jauron's 3 year tenure, there were 9 games that we lost due to bad decisions/play calling. There's a thread on page 2 that lists each game.

sounds like immature backlash from a dude that can't cut the cord.

i'll say it again, if you're done, LEAVE!

I didn't say that Jauron's challenges cost us 9 games. To be more definitive, during Jauron's 3 year tenure, there were 9 games that we lost due to bad decisions/play calling. There's a thread on page 2 that lists each game.

Oh, if you meant ALL of his decisions, and the play calling (him or the OC) then I think it might be more than 3-per year. But, I thought you were saying it was the challenges that cost us 3 per year.

Oh, if you meant ALL of his decisions, and the play calling (him or the OC) then I think it might be more than 3-per year. But, I thought you were saying it was the challenges that cost us 3 per year.

No, not the challenges. I still don't get why Jauron challenges the wrong plays and doesn't challenge the one's that look like they can go our way? Is it Jauron or the personnel in the booth?

Can't read to well, can ya skippy? Fail. Try again.

Oh, Endzone Animal, where would I get my humor without your posts?

Yes, I can read, and what I see is a dude that just LOVES to see his own words in print, however useless and pathetic they might be.

Endzone Animal: "I'm done with this team"

Rest of Us: "Okay, then leave"

EA: "I will--you know--as soon as I find something better to do."

RoU: "Can you find it and leave then?"

EA: "You just wait...I will...I'm, uh, just not ready yet. But I swear--I'm done. You'll see. I'm the donest person ever. Ever!"

RoU: "Ok, then leave"

EA: "You're illiterate"

That about sum it up?

:worthy:

I have a great idea, everyone who doesn't like the posts from people saying they're done can each post their own thread about it. That way we can ensure a clutter-free board by late 2011.

Never said I was done, schit-for-brains. Just told you to STFU. If some people want to say they're done, that's their prerogative. People can post whatever opinions that want, within the bounds of good taste, as long as they conform to the TSW guidelines. Doesn't even matter how stupid the post, or the poster (witness your own drivel). Don't know why I'm bothering to explain this to a freaking idiotic moron like you anyway.

Now go back to jerking off in your gym sock and STFU.

Never said I was done, schit-for-brains. Just told you to STFU. If some people want to say they're done, that's their prerogative. People can post whatever opinions that want, within the bounds of good taste, as long as they conform to the TSW guidelines. Doesn't even matter how stupid the post, or the poster (witness your own drivel). Don't know why I'm bothering to explain this to a freaking idiotic moron like you anyway.

Now go back to jerking off in your gym sock and STFU.

Ummm, contradict yourself much?

LMAO...if you only knew who you were trully talking too you wouldnt be so bold...gotta love the internet...this would be fun...email me if you are ever in So Cal and we can meet at a park at 3 O'Clock sharp (tumble weed blows across the screen) and have us a show down just like in the movie 3 O'Clock High...

Or just meet online on the Xbox and we can virtually show down too...

geezus some of these posters are lame...