Im Keeping my season tickets and

taterhill

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict 11-5 next year.....FA signings plus continuity=2009 AFC East Champions.... :(

I agree that I will not give up on this team, I hope you're right about the record too. Since the "schedule" came out I have already picked 3-4 games I am planning on attending. I will also be bringing my sons to their first Bills game when they play the Falcons here in Atlanta. As I have for many years, I will anxiously wait to see who we pick up in free agency, who we draft and count the days until training camp opens. It's what I do because I am a fan, I don't think I could stop caring if I tried.

I have no problems with season ticket holders keeping their seats and even buying more. People in Buffalo love their sports teams and shouldn't be forced to abandon them because of !@#$ owners.

But there is no way in hell a this team will have a winning record under Jauron. His game management skills have stagnated at "awful," he has no ability to gameplan against an opponent's weakness, and his cover 2 scheme will never be able to stop the run in November and December.

It's safe to say that the best thing about the Bills next year will be its fans, who will be screwed once again by their moronic owner.

I predict 11-5 next year.....FA signings plus continuity=2009 AFC East Champions.... :lol:

I certainly applaud your dedication. I've never had the priviledge of having season tickets, lived in Rochester for two years but being just out of college didn't spend on them....so I can't say what I would or wouldn't do. I mean, I love the Bills I'm not gonna burn my jerseys or anything but it's that type of crazy devotion that keeps Ralph chuckling regardless who his coach is.

I certainly applaud your dedication. I've never had the priviledge of having season tickets, lived in Rochester for two years but being just out of college didn't spend on them....so I can't say what I would or wouldn't do. I mean, I love the Bills I'm not gonna burn my jerseys or anything but it's that type of crazy devotion that keeps Ralph chuckling regardless who his coach is.

What can I say....I like being able to go to NFL football games.....I get to tailgate with tons of great friends, enjoy some beverages, toss around the pigskin...sometimes we win, sometimes we lose..I have had some of the best times of my life in that stadium...sometimes they drive me absolutely crazy.......regardless of what happens, I go home, kiss the wife, let my kid use me as a jungle gym and carry on with my life....call me crazy...

Great, we need people like you to drink the kool-aid so I can watch at home if I even feel like it. As a former season ticket holder (Sunday being my last game as one, and yes I was there) I can honestly say that this owner and this coach aren't worth my money. It's pretty much that simple. I'd rather take a couple thousand dollars and do something more meaningful and enjoyable and let someone else have my four seats.

This team and this owner have sucked for exponentially more years than they've been good. They've had some of the worst coaches ever. The owner wants to maximize his profit for his family while foresaking the football team, the fans and even more disgustingly the taxpayers who have and continue to foot the bill so he can make his $20-$25 mil person season on their collective back.

I no longer equate the validity of this city or this region with this football team. Buffalo as a city gets no respect nationally because it's a regressive, tax-happy city run by unions and special interests while bleeing populaiton. No football team is going to make that any different in our eyes of the nations eyes. If this football team is all we have, we're worse off tha I thought.

How they can market this coach who was out-classed, out-thought and out-coached on Sundays in almost every game is beyond me. Lots of luck to them. Aside from the continual coaching problem the team faces (let's be honest, DJ isn't going to get better), it has failed miserably in drafting and free agency. The drafting has been poor. Then there is the inability of this team/coaches to develop players. Players from college to the pros can get better with coaching, the Bills seem to get worse.

Have fun with your 2009 season tickets.

I have great seats (sec 113) and have been a season ticket holder for quite a number of years but I will not be renewing. I will still remain a Bills' fan and go to a game or two a year but I can't renew with a Jauron extension. It's not just that but the accumulation of inadequate performance and questionable decision making by the Bills for a while. I hope the Bills turn it around and I regret this.