who will get cut?

WildBills

We'll have to see what happens as far as the coaching staff is concerned, but if I were on this team and I played TE, DE or C, I'd be very worried about my job right now. If I were running the Bills front office, I'd strongly consider unloading everyone at all three positions over the next couple of seasons, with the possible exception of this year's rookies. With their salaries, the DEs in particular, should be concerned. The Bills are paying them an awful lot of money for little to no production.

There probably need to be major changes at WR, LB and DT over the next couple of years as well, but right now, those seem to be of lesser priority than the first three spots.

Have to wait and see if the staff stays the same......if it dont, then we might see major chances pending what system will be run.....hopefully this rotation of DL gets thrown out the window!

True - if a new staff comes in there are likely to be a bunch of changes in personnel. It is a wait and see ggame right now. IF DJ stays we are not likely going to see wholesale changes.

Keith Ellison - He's not an NFL player

Chris Kelsay -A low impact player at a high impact salary

Robert Royal - Fine took his job this year

Corey McIntyre - He's not an NFL player

Surprise cut with a new owner and coach...

Rian Lindell