Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's your decent source and what does he do?

The source is on the Bills payroll. Ralph is really upset about this season, can't even stand to watch the games anymore. He thinks that right after the extension was offered, DJ stopped working. The odd timing of being 5-1 and then totally tanking is being attributed to a lack of effort.

Take the carrot away from the donkey and will it walk but more like in this instance, take the brain away from the zombie.....

Consider the person actually judging someone for this..

I'm sorry, but are you kidding me on this one. this guy has a history of posting just for the sake of posting. so yeah, if you are gonna make a post claiming to have "insider information", especially about something as pivotal is this, then back it up.

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arragement where some of the staff gets axed / moved a DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing.

If Jauron does get canned, do you know of any possible replacements?

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arragement where some of the staff gets axed / moved a DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing.

WOW...Skooby looks like you'll lose some friends here...

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do.

Wow. Thank you for that. I didn't realize I was talking to Alec Baldwin from Glenn Gary Glenn Ross