Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive an 03 Jeep Wrangler...wonder if that gives me credentials to at least talk about the next Quality control coach

Seriously though, when was the last time we had a post that actually talked football?

always a cok fight on here...

Point is weve all become fans and support a perenial "loser" team and owner that is squeezing every possoble dollar from us.

Guest dog14787
What's that supposed to mean? Your cred keeps sinking like SW Florida real estate prices...

If Jauron was asked to fire his coaching staff it will soon become public knowledge. There would be zero reason for someone on the Bills payroll to make a comment like that unless they knew it to be true.

So its true or it was fabricated, time will tell.

Thats pretty important stuff...its his credentials

It just offends the people who are broke and stupid sitting in a ice box for 7 months, they will continue to post about their own short-comings. My car lends no credibility or credence to anything I have posted but it tells you that I'm that guy that makes you wonder about how he got that car when you're driving mom's car.

Keep wondering and keep an eye on the paper, you'll learn more by reading than posting.

It just offends the people who are broke and stupid sitting in a ice box for 7 months, they will continue to post about their own short-comings. My car lends no credibility or credence to anything I have posted but it tells you that I'm that guy that makes you wonder about how he got that car when you're driving moms car.

Keep wondering.

Your continued posting about this tells us A LOT about you. Keep digging.

It just offends the people who are broke and stupid sitting in a ice box for 7 months, they will continue to post about their own short-comings. My car lends no credibility or credence to anything I have posted but it tells you that I'm that guy that makes you wonder about how he got that car when you're driving mom's car.

Keep wondering and keep an eye on the paper, you'll learn more by reading than posting.

I'm going to "Bullough" this one but . . . don't go to Rome and insult the Romans. Coach Tuesday was correct in his assessment.

If the car was of no relevance, then why bring it up?

BTW, I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.