how will the bills market themselves next year?

NicholasCal1

i wonder how russ brandon is going to convince people to buy tickets next year ? i guess alot depends on who is coaching and who is on the roster. so may question marks surounding the whole organization. it seems that fans are finaly fed up.every year we get a ra ra bull :wallbash: song and dance from ralph, we sign a semi big name in free agency and every year we are on the outside looking in.

i wonder how russ brandon is going to convince people to buy tickets next year ? i guess alot depends on who is coaching and who is on the roster. so may question marks surounding the whole organization. it seems that fans are finaly fed up.every year we get a ra ra bull :wallbash: song and dance from ralph, we sign a semi big name in free agency and every year we are on the outside looking in.

We'll give you 6 good games a year......

Ralphie the Huckster will have a stupid straw hat, cane and striped jacket dancing around whilst his lipstick pig tranny daughter comes out to the disgust of the crowd. Marv will come out and give a rousing speech about being a privateer under General Washington.

:wallbash:

LMFAO :worthy:

No, no, no.....they'll use the same old ploy:

"Come on out and root for the team, wait to get your heart ripped out yet again, and go away w/ nothing. What, you don't like it? We don't have to stay in this broke a** town, so keep that in mind. See you on opening day."

No, no, no.....they'll use the same old ploy:

"Come on out and root for the team, wait to get your heart ripped out yet again, and go away w/ nothing. What, you don't like it? We don't have to stay in this broke a** town, so keep that in mind. See you on opening day."

Sad but true.

The 2009 Bills.....What the !@#$ do you want for the cheapest ticket in the NFL?

You want some clock management and gutsy play calling -- go to Amherst and watch the Bulls.....

The 2009 Bills...misery loves company

The 2009 Bills.....What the !@#$ do you want for the cheapest ticket in the NFL?

You want some clock management and gutsy play calling -- go to Amherst and watch the Bulls.....

The 2009 Bills...misery loves company

All things considered The 2009 Bills...misery loves company ain't too bad :wallbash:

Excellent post. Ticket sales will go way down due to the economy and the lack luster performance of this team. With the 6 man committee running the team how can anything change much?