Now That We Pretty Much Know Zero Changes Coming

BuffaloBaumer

Since our clueless owner sees everything as fine and dandy in this organization, the only option he has left is to spend in FA this year. Brandon has GOT to be telling him that anything short of 2 BLUE CHIP FAs is going to be tough on ticket sales.

Obviously Ralph has never been known to spend (unless it is on second tier players that could not start on most teams) but I don't see any other choice he has. Hey Ralph, do you think a real GM who has a football background would have some of the over-paid starters on this team??

Since our clueless owner sees everything as fine and dandy in this organization, the only option he has left is to spend in FA this year. Brandon has GOT to be telling him that anything short of 2 BLUE CHIP FAs is going to be tough on ticket sales.

Obviously Ralph has never been known to spend (unless it is on second tier players that could not start on most teams) but I don't see any other choice he has. Hey Ralph, do you think a real GM who has a football background would have some of the over-paid starters on this team??

The only signing that would get the fans exicited in the off season is Albert haynesworth i dont even think the rest of it would matter Just knowing that the middle of the defense would be able to get pressure up the middle would make the DE and CBS all that much better Just thinking about makes me feel a little bit better after all I have heard the coaches state waht makes the Tamp 2 work is pressure up the middle.

I really don't think RW has a clue as to what's going on right now. Let's face it, RW is 90 years old! I'm no spring chicken, but I'm in the health care business and deal with people his age daily. I can tell you without a doubt that at 90 you're not in the real world, NFL owner or not. I've been around the sharpest doctors, lawyer, business tycoon's, ect...... You lose reality at some point and depend on past thinking. RW's brain is operating in 1970 something. Someone either needs to advise him (good luck) or talk him into saying bye bye and sell the team to a local interest.

Did I miss something? I thought a decision was being made within 2 weeks?

Cummon - you and I both know Jauron is going to be here. The only reason he has not OFFICIALLY anounced it is because the NE game would be empty. These guys are just trying to figure out what they will tell the media when the season is over

Cummon - you and I both know Jauron is going to be here. The only reason he has not OFFICIALLY anounced it is because the NE game would be empty. These guys are just trying to figure out what they will tell the media when the season is over

Oh no, I know what you are saying, I just thought something was reported and I didnt see it........

As much as true fans always want the Bills to play well, this true fan NEEDS Dick gone. If it takes an ass-whipping like the Pats put on Arizona then so be it. The fact that Dick has not be fired already makes me think it will be needed, and even then may not be enough. No more Dick.

Also, Peppers and Suggs would create the same type of buzz Haynesworth would I think. Lets get two of those guys eh?

So Jauron can coach them into the ground, too?

??

Actually, there is another solution...

Bring back Marv.

True. We haven't suffered enough.

Yeah, he sucked...

Top 25 head coaches all time in NFL

14. Marv Levy - Marv Levy was able to do what no other coach in history has ever done: Lead his team to four straight Super Bowls. If the Bills win just one, Levy moves up this list. If they win multiple rings, Levy would be near the top. But even with all of the wide kicks and superstars who forgot their helmets, what Levy accomplished with the Bills is still nothing short of amazing. Levy was named AFC Coach of the Year in 1988, 1993, and 1995 and was NFL Coach of the Year in 1988. His no-huddle offense was the stuff of legends and finished his career with a record of 154-120-0.

Man, I remember those days - it really sucked to be a Bills fan back then. :beer:

Yeah, he sucked...

Top 25 head coaches all time in NFL

Man, I remember those days - it really sucked to be a Bills fan back then. :beer:

Levy was done by the time he left Buffalo as a coach. He was said to be trying to get back into the game, but nobody wanted him. When he came back as GM, imo it was a combination of a public relations move, combined with lunacy on the part of Ralph.

Seriously, do you believe that any other franchise would have hired an 81 year old Marv Levy? If so, why didn't they?

Besides, he is still here. His protege, Dick Jauron has, and will continue to bring us all the little defensive backs we can squeze onto our roster.

Actually, there is another solution...

Bring back Marv.

Actually this is not a bad idea. It's finishes out an idea I had. Let Dick prepare the players and coaches throughout the week and then let Marv make the gametime decisions on the sidelines. Dick's had the team in position to win but made bad gametime decisions. Marv's good at gametime decisions. Marv and Dick could be like co-head coaches. I like it.

Actually this is not a bad idea. It's finishes out an idea I had. Let Dick prepare the players and coaches throughout the week and then let Marv make the gametime decisions on the sidelines. Dick's had the team in position to win but made bad gametime decisions. Marv's good at gametime decisions. Marv and Dick could be like co-head coaches. I like it.

Plus, Marv yells. Really yells. His face gets all purple and stuff, and his veins bulge out. That will please a lot of folks on TSW.

No one - no one - sez 'mutherphucker' quite like Marv. :beer: