(OT) Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith Spoilers

Rico

Dude, delete this thread, NOW!!  No spoilers for this, please!!

89549[/snapback]

He put "spoilers" right in the topic. No problem with accidentally reading them - if you check the thread, it's because you're interested.

CW

That link is no good, bye the way...

Star Wars  (yawn!)  Are they STILL making sequels?  The last two blew dogs.  Talk about milking the cash cow to death!

PTR

89552[/snapback]

From the article:

Those who have seen the rough-cut have been unanimously enthusiastic about it. The film is scheduled to be released on May 19, 2005.
Can't wait! <_<

That link is no good, bye the way...

Star Wars  (yawn!)  Are they STILL making sequels?  The last two blew dogs.  Talk about milking the cash cow to death!

PTR

89552[/snapback]

The last two movies blew so badly they defy belief. I saw the last one recently and I still can't believe how utterly and thoroughly awful it was.

Christ....I'm so sick of Moulds.  When we run and get stuffed in the red zone time & time again he's yelling to throw the ball more.  Then when we throw in the red zone and our idiot QB throws into double coverage or behind players Moulds yells to run more.  He sounds like a fan more than a knowledgable player.

89226[/snapback]

Let me spoil the whole thing for you: The movie will suck, just like the last two!

What's a spoiler?

89595[/snapback]

You're having a good time......

You're not thinking about the Bills........

Some dude in a #96 jersey walks in and reminds you of a wasted 1st round pick, and the current state of affairs.................

Voila................spoiled.

Just because the last two were horrible, that doesn't mean this next one will suck.  Oh, wait, yeah it does.

89721[/snapback]

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me

no way am i going back into the theater for a third one