(OT) Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith Spoilers

Rico

You're having a good time......

You're not thinking about the Bills........

Some dude in a #96 jersey walks in and reminds you of a wasted 1st round pick, and the current state of affairs.................

Voila................spoiled.

89837[/snapback]

Someone should just kick that "dude's" ass...............................if they could.

The only way I pay money to see that movie is if George Lucas himself promises me Jar Jar Binks dies a slow, painful, and messy death......

90611[/snapback]

i think Lucas learned his lesson with Jim Jar Bong. Everyone hated him so much that he reduced him to little more than a background character in Episode II and even made him the fool whose vote ultimately gives Palpatine the authority to start the Empire

i think Lucas learned his lesson with Jim Jar Bong.  Everyone hated him so much that he reduced him to little more than a background character in Episode II and even made him the fool whose vote ultimately gives Palpatine the authority to start the Empire

90721[/snapback]

True story: a friend of ours who saw Episode 1 before we had a chance to, told us "it's a pretty good movie, if you can ignore this one annoying character." What he didn't mention was the fact that that character was in 95% of the friggin' movie!

The friend I saw it with is still waiting for a personal apology from Mr. Lucas.... :blush:

Of course I will end up watching it.....

I just hate knowing how it is going to turn out....sweet little anikin is going to end up being a total bad guy.....

And then you have the thing between him and extremely lucious female heroin.....when exactly does this go to stevestojan and why? You would think she would be enough to keep him on the good side of the force