Langston Walker says it...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP ended his own debate...

He'll be elsewhere, maybe bagging groceries somewhere. He's a good guy. I feel really bad for how he was handled, I do think he got a raw deal w/ the benchings etc... but, I don't think he's got a future in the league as a starting QB - and sadly, he does which gives him a huge chip on his shoulder and instead of just being as good as he can, he's trying to be a superstar. Shut up and play the game. Peyton Manning doesn't care if he's a superstar and that's why he is one.

You can take it anyway you want. But for my money, I'd rather see a comparison to Kelly, or even Fergy or Kemp. If you catch my drift.

High completion % is hardly a compliment, as the opposing defenses also know the game plan.

Per your request, here is the data.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EdwaTr01.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KellJi00.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FergJo00.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KempJa00.htm

:wallbash:

3-2-1...

Que the JP debate.

GO BILLS!!!

What debate? After the past two weeks, even the most ardent JP supporter would have to remain silent. I was in his camp

last year when he was replaced, but while I'm no where near sold on Edwards (who has really regressed badly after the Bills hot start), Edwards is still the better option.

What debate? After the past two weeks, even the most ardent JP supporter would have to remain silent. I was in his camp

last year when he was replaced, but while I'm no where near sold on Edwards (who has really regressed badly after the Bills hot start), Edwards is still the better option.

Agreed......although I'm still not sold on TE.

3-2-1...

Que the JP debate.

GO BILLS!!!

In the last two weeks the last of the JP supporters have gone into hiding or have finally come around.

I don't think people on this board have given JP a long enough chance to prove himself as a respectable QB.

:thumbsup:

Well, at least we know what JP's handle is on this board.

That's me! That's me! :devil:

:thumbsup:

Add me to the list. I'd love to see a TE dominance game! :blink:0:)

All I want for Christmas is a Bills win next week. That would end the Pets playoff chances for good. A big game today would be nice but a career game next week would be awesome. I promise God I'll be good for a year a month a day a few hours after that game if you let them win!!!

Edwards is progressing well.. The concussion set him back this year, but I still see a QB that is developing... y only concerns with Edwards is durability, and cold / bad weather play...

but compared to Eli and Peyton manning after 2 years he compares well.

Well personally, that's the only pragmatic way to look at things. However, it seems like most people around here either fit into the "Trent is God" or "Trent is just another no-talent fraud, waste of a roster spot".

Unfortunately the annonimity of the intardnet leads people to make unsubstantiated statements in one direction and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other.

Think of the 4-0, 5-1 start. If someone dared to bring up the lack of a running game how were they treated? If someone dared to bring up Dick's use of timeouts, challenges etc. how were they treated? If someone brought up the opponents the team built that record on how were they treated? If someone brought up the play of the LBs how were they treated? If someone brought up the pass rush how were they treated?

It isn't just the QB.

Unfortunately the annonimity of the intardnet leads people to make unsubstantiated statements in one direction and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other and then you get an equally unsubstantiated statement in the other.

Think of the 4-0, 5-1 start. If someone dared to bring up the lack of a running game how were they treated? If someone dared to bring up Dick's use of timeouts, challenges etc. how were they treated? If someone brought up the opponents the team built that record on how were they treated? If someone brought up the play of the LBs how were they treated? If someone brought up the pass rush how were they treated?

It isn't just the QB.

Do you remember the people that cheered, had parties, and set off fireworks when Jim Kelly retired? He was done and the Bills were being held back by his play, they said. Things would only get better moving on to a better QB, they said. Switching QBs fixes all of a team's problems, just like changing your Jockey shorts fixes all the problems in one's life. :thumbsup: