Trent loves Dick (Jauron)

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.

Interesting that he felt the need to make the text public, but OK.

OF COURSE Edwards loves Jauron hes the reason a 3rd round pick is starting in his rokkie and sophmore Year where else but Buffalo under Jauron would he have had that chance???????????????? :lol:

OF COURSE Edwards loves Jauron hes the reason a 3rd round pick is starting in his rokkie and sophmore Year where else but Buffalo under Jauron would he have had that chance???????????????? :lol:

Unlike JP, he was not given the job. He earned it.

This is all part of the propaganda machine to soften us up to accept Jauron's three year extension. If the players don't have a problem with his regime, we should fall in line. :lol:

Good point...

So riddle Me this Buffalo Bills PR Department...If Your Players LOVE a Head Coach who they have yet to have a winning Season under...The same great leader who has had one winning Season in eight as a HC...What kind of Players are You developing in Buffalo?...

Wait for it...

LOSERS!!! :cry:

Good point...

So riddle Me this Buffalo Bills PR Department...If Your Players LOVE a Head Coach who they have yet to have a winning Season under...The same great leader who has had one winning Season in eight as a HC...What kind of Players are You developing in Buffalo?...

Wait for it...

LOSERS!!! :lol:

So because they're losing they have to hate Jauron? The text didn't say "you're doing a great job as a coach", it said that he respects him.

“I love him to death and love coming to work for him every day,” said Edwards. ”I’m just happy that these two years I’ve had in the league I’ve been able to have a boss like that.”

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like that Trent LOVES coming to work everyday. That's ridiculous. That's part of the reason Jauron sucks. He makes it all user friendly, minimal work, you know the deal, "the players wanna win for the coach". That's bullsh*t. I'm sick of it already, and I think Trent should either keep his mouth shut, or latter admit in interview that this was all a big PR scam. In my opinion I don't give a sh*t if Trent loves playing for Jauron. He sucks under Jauron. Hopefully they leave as a package and we bring in a real winner.

So because they're losing they have to hate Jauron? The text didn't say "you're doing a great job as a coach", it said that he respects him.

Oh my, you're buying into it. Dude, it's obvious. Ralph is clearly setting up the scene for the long awaited contract extension speech, where he reveals that he can't get rid of Jauron because the players love him (and not that he doesn't want a thinner wallet).

If Trent said "you're doing a great job coach," he would be lying. Jauron is losing. Why would the PR team at OBD want to report something stupid like that. They're building up his likable stature to help sway fans from the harsh 1-7 reality.

“I love him to death and love coming to work for him every day,” said Edwards. ”I’m just happy that these two years I’ve had in the league I’ve been able to have a boss like that.”

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like that Trent LOVES coming to work everyday. That's ridiculous. That's part of the reason Jauron sucks. He makes it all user friendly, minimal work, you know the deal, "the players wanna win for the coach". That's bullsh*t. I'm sick of it already, and I think Trent should either keep his mouth shut, or latter admit in interview that this was all a big PR scam. In my opinion I don't give a sh*t if Trent loves playing for Jauron. He sucks under Jauron. Hopefully they leave as a package and we bring in a real winner.

Aww, leave Trent alone, he's just stroking Dick. I mean....stroking Dick's ego.

You're right, this soft, love my coach mentality has doomed this team. Afraid to play in the cold, AT HOME!!!! With the exception of a few, not showing any remorse or anger after losses. Its so disheartening as a fan of this team to see such a lack of passion, when this game is about desire to win.