CUT LOSMAN TODAY Make him an example

gcb34

Why keep him? Cut him now & make an example of him. A professional QB in the NFL can't lose that ball like he did on Sunday. This type of thing can not be tolerated. This loser mentality has got to be nipped in the bud NOW!!!!

Grow a sack Dick!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why keep him? Cut him now & make an example of him. A professional QB in the NFL can't lose that ball like he did on Sunday. This type of thing can not be tolerated. This loser mentality has got to be nipped in the bud NOW!!!!

Grow a sack Dick!!!!!

You can't. You'd be down to one QB, Hamdan. The proper thing to do is sit him down for the last two games and play Hamdan.

You can't. You'd be down to one QB, Hamdan. The proper thing to do is sit him down for the last two games and play Hamdan.

Completely agree. The season is over except for playing the final two games. However if TE is healthy play him for at least two quarters of each game to restore his confidence, don't wait til next season.

Completely agree. The season is over except for playing the final two games. However if TE is healthy play him for at least two quarters of each game to restore his confidence, don't wait til next season.

Edwards won't play another down this season. If he can't go against Denver they're not going to put him in against NE* in the Ralph. If they're worried about his fragile psyche then putting a soft, low confidence young QB who hasn't played well in the cold and hasn't played in four + games would be malpractice. Plus, no way they put that kid in in the last game against a team that will crush his confidence and possibly his fragile body. Let Losman get the boos and the beat-down. He won't be in WNY next season.

LABillz.... That's ignorant

Why?

He may not be very good but at least JP was trying on that play.

The Bills had the game in hand and because Jason Peters decided to take the play off the Jets won.

Your play makers should play every down, not just when they feel like it.

Why?

The Bills had the game in hand and because Jason Peters decided to take the play off the Jets won.

<_<

you do know that Peters has a track record of actually playing well, I think he might have gone to the probowl...night and day compared to Losman.

You do know that if Peters didn't take the play off, then no one is chasing down the quarterback on that play, right?

Look, I'm not defending Losman. He !@#$ed up. You have to protect the ball. But other than Ramius, I haven't seen anyone go after Peters, who missed his assignment...AGAIN. How many fumbles did Edwards have this year because Peters missed an assignment?

Exactly.

While thrashing Losman over and over and over is clearly masturbatory glee for many, it doesn't mean Peters is perfect. He's not. He is equally responsible for the result of that play, as he has been when Edwards was getting his clock cleaned on multiple occasions this year.

And for what it's worth, the minute Vince Young was named a starting quarterback in the Pro Bowl was the minute the Pro Bowl was shown for what it really is; a sham of a popularity contest. If I were an NFL owner, I'd try to re-negotiate every contract that has a Pro Bowl incentive clause in it.

You do know that if Peters didn't take the play off, then no one is chasing down the quarterback on that play, right?

Look, I'm not defending Losman. He !@#$ed up. You have to protect the ball. But other than Ramius, I haven't seen anyone go after Peters, who missed his assignment...AGAIN. How many fumbles did Edwards have this year because Peters missed an assignment?

Exactly.

While thrashing Losman over and over and over is clearly masturbatory glee for many, it doesn't mean Peters is perfect. He's not. He is equally responsible for the result of that play, as he has been when Edwards was getting his clock cleaned on multiple occasions this year.

And for what it's worth, the minute Vince Young was named a starting quarterback in the Pro Bowl was the minute the Pro Bowl was shown for what it really is; a sham of a popularity contest. If I were an NFL owner, I'd try to re-negotiate every contract that has a Pro Bowl incentive clause in it.

Noone is arguing that peters is perfect or that he whiffed on the block. The problem is like it or not Peters is one of the top 10 tackles in the entire league & JP Losman is probably one of the 2 or 3 worst qbs in the entire league. You have a little more patience & tolerance for your superstars & less patience for your scrubs like Losman. If you do not understand that you really do not understand how the world of sports operates.

Noone is arguing that peters is perfect or that he whiffed on the block. The problem is like it or not Peters is one of the top 10 tackles in the entire league & JP Losman is probably one of the 2 or 3 worst qbs in the entire league. You have a little more patience & tolerance for your superstars & less patience for your scrubs like Losman. If you do not understand that you really do not understand how the world of sports operates.

Eggsactly. Years of very good performance vs years of dismal/declining performance, I'm willing to cut Peters a bit more slack.

Why?

If I was Juron I would definitely sit Losman. The coaching staff and JP both know he's not going to be here next year. But the coaching staff gave him the opportunity to play and sell himself to the rest of the league as a viable free agent option.

Yes, I hated the play call and thought it was stupid when your running game was destroying the Jets defense but Losman had two options on that play. 1) pass to the FB, 2) if that wasn't there, throw the ball away. Instead, he decided to improvise, holding the ball and then coughing it up. He just had to follow his orders, so don't think, just do! Winning that game could have generated some interest in him but he blew it by pulling his cowboy stunt and I can't see any reason why some other team would want to consider him as a viable QB option (1,2, or 3).

Play Hamdan. Its no secret Losman is not going to be here next year and it will give us a look at the 3rd QB. Plus give us diehard fans a reason to watch which I for one won't be doing if he's under center against Denver.

Eggsactly. Years of very good performance vs years of dismal/declining performance, I'm willing to cut Peters a bit more slack.

I guess expecting your *star* player to step up and make a play when the game is on the line is too much to ask.

you do know that Peters has a track record of actually playing well, I think he might have gone to the probowl...night and day compared to Losman.

Peters has not played well all year. He SUCKED for at least 1/2 the season & then improved his play to average. He will not go to the Pro Bowl this year.

If Peters is a top 10 tackle in this league, he DOESN'T whiff on that play. BUt I guess "kind of good" is good enough as long as it's not Losman.

It's funny. If that play doesn't get called, or if Peters makes his block, or if Losman doesn't fumble the ball, there's a very good chance we win that game, which is particularly interesting given that we were down 14-3 and actually came back to take the lead not once, but TWICE. It was a spirited effort by the offense up to that point.

But we lost, and we lost not because a good player screwed up, but because a bad player screwed up.

Got it.