James Hardy

cmjoyce113

So the report is that James Hardy is out for the year with a torn ACL. The recovery time being what it is he will most likely miss or barely be ready for the mini camps in the spring and may just be getting going by the time training camp starts. With as behind as he is in his first year I can't help but feel this might end his career and successfully make him another draft bust in Buffalo..... another Mike Williams you might say.

He should have gotten very good at atleast 1 thing over the last 14 games, but he couldn't even do this. He doesn't belong in the pros and the Bills shouldn't have taken him in the 2nd round.

On Most teams the #1, #2 and a lot of times #3 draft picks play a huge role in the team.... you can rarely if every say the same for this team. Questionable reaches on the 1st day of drafting every year... maybe the fo is the problem and not DJ.

So the report is that James Hardy is out for the year with a torn ACL. The recovery time being what it is he will most likely miss or barely be ready for the mini camps in the spring and may just be getting going by the time training camp starts. With as behind as he is in his first year I can't help but feel this might end his career and successfully make him another draft bust in Buffalo..... another Mike Williams you might say.

He should have gotten very good at atleast 1 thing over the last 14 games, but he couldn't even do this. He doesn't belong in the pros and the Bills shouldn't have taken him in the 2nd round.

On Most teams the #1, #2 and a lot of times #3 draft picks play a huge role in the team.... you can rarely if every say the same for this team. Questionable reaches on the 1st day of drafting every year... maybe the fo is the problem and not DJ.

Yeah, they should have known he'd injure his knee seven and a half months after the draft. God! Jauron and the FO are so stupid!

I'm so glad you registered on this forum to grace us with your intellect. To compare Hardy to Mike Williams is simply ridiculous. Mike Williams was the fu(king 4th overall pick.

Williams wasn't lack of talent it was lack of attitude to do anything to make himself better too.

Who the hell is Noone, and how do you know what he thinks?

Perhaps Noone is a place. A place where they do not speak English, and use words like "wron."

A place suffering from an epidemic of Internet Tourette Syndrome, where they know nothing of football.

A place no one should want to go, or be from.

Because that would be wrong, er, wron. :wallbash:

Rookie WRs usually don't make a big impact - and Hardy was in everything I read, considered a less finished product than many of the other WRs coming out - the general consensus was huge upside but needs work to get stronger physically, much more mature mentally, and needs work on his all his techniques - look a Vince Jackson he's finally coming on in his forth year.

Career is over??

You are a loser.

Yea, Hardy now has a built-in excuse for why he sucks for the next three seasons. Never mind he did nothing before he got hurt. :doh:

OLE Mr. Wonderful -Bash the rookie.

I wonder what you think of the Less then average players on the entire team. I would say this whole team is a Bust this year and DID nothing.

.....On Most teams the #1, #2 and a lot of times #3 draft picks play a huge role in the team....

You obviously don't realize it but this statement is totally incorrect.

Putting things simply......over 50% of 1st rounders are busts. This percentage goes up with 2nd & 3rd rounders. Add to that that some players who are not busts take 2 or 3 years(or more) to show themselves to be competent and you can see that saying that most teams' rookies contribute and play a huge role in the team(as rookies) is.....as I said....totally incorrect.

You obviously don't realize it but this statement is totally incorrect.

Putting things simply......over 50% of 1st rounders are busts. This percentage goes up with 2nd & 3rd rounders. Add to that that some players who are not busts take 2 or 3 years(or more) to show themselves to be competent and you can see that saying that most teams' rookies contribute and play a huge role in the team(as rookies) is.....as I said....totally incorrect.

Uh-oh, Dibs is injecting facts again. :doh: