just saw on espn news monday qb

NewEra

a piece of dick jaurons press conference. i believe it was from today. he got GRILLED by questions regarding his contract situation and his future with the bills. He was clearly rattled and shaken (imho). It was like he was chum and the reporters where great white sharks out for blood.. I hate the man as the bills HC, but I felt a little bad. He needs to go though. asap

a piece of dick jaurons press conference. i believe it was from today. he got GRILLED by questions regarding his contract situation and his future with the bills. He was clearly rattled and shaken (imho). It was like he was chum and the reporters where great white sharks out for blood.. I hate the man as the bills HC, but I felt a little bad. He needs to go though. asap

Ya, the fact that he appears to be a nice guy makes it harder on me (and I'd assume most of us)..but again, this is a business where success is only measured by victories; Jauron simply fails to produce in that category.

He should feel uncomfortable. His career as a HC is hanging by a thread. If he fails with the Bills he is not likely to see a HC position in the NFL again. Maybe DC but not HC. Keep in mind the status of the entire staff is likely tied to him also.

How dare he talk back to Jerry Sullivan like that? Doesn't he know that Jerry is running the Bills now?

You know what I wanted to see there? Jauron taking the recorder Sully was waving and slam-dunking it off the carpet. That would have been cool.

(Not that I have a problem with Sully asking those entirely valid questions ...)

Someone shouldve asked him "How does it feel to be the head thinker in one of the most retarded calls in NFL history?" How does it feel to be known as the weakest head coach in the NFL??

Even the Lions knew enough to part ways with this guy.......I can't imagine how the Bills front office goes through their performance appraisal process, but they apparently have set their expectations very low.

You know what I wanted to see there? Jauron taking the recorder Sully was waving and slam-dunking it off the carpet. That would have been cool.

(Not that I have a problem with Sully asking those entirely valid questions ...)

I totally agree on both points.

Sully at his finest.......I love that guy!

I don't know why Sullivan gets such a bad rap.....he has brass balls and always asks the difficult question that the fans are dying to know. He also is very critical of players who he feels are not pulling their weight. While you often may not agree with him, do you not respect someone for going out on a limb and not giving you the company line.

I don't know why Sullivan gets such a bad rap.....he has brass balls and always asks the difficult question that the fans are dying to know. He also is very critical of players who he feels are not pulling their weight. While you often may not agree with him, do you not respect someone for going out on a limb and not giving you the company line.

He does give the company line. It is just a different company.

Did anyone see his face after we got McKelvins kick return called back? It actually had emotion on his face....angry but at the same time he looked like he was going to cry. It was the face of a man coaching for his life.

I did feel sorry for the guy. But the thing is, he can't hack it at this point, and as sad as it is, he's gonna walk all they way to the bank with a couple mil. So he can't be that sad.