WGR announced this morning ...

TSNBDSC

You have got to be kidding me. If this is true, I'm officially done with this team.

So I presume you didn't fully think of the commitment you made when creating that user name?

I certainly share in your immense frustration, rage, feeling of betrayal, etc., but being a Bills fan is knowing how to take all of that with a while shaker of salt, shaking it off time and time again, and coming back for more.

So I presume you didn't fully think of the commitment you made when creating that user name?

I certainly share in your immense frustration, rage, feeling of betrayal, etc., but being a Bills fan is knowing how to take all of that with a while shaker of salt, shaking it off time and time again, and coming back for more.

I just heard the segment with Jerry Sullivan and apparently ESPN is reporting that Dick's contract extension WAS SIGNED YESTERDAY. Assuming the contract was signed before the game, how do you give a career losing coach who just lost 6 out of 7 games, a three year extension? Ralph has got to be senile, and I'm not using that term loosely. If the Bills ended up in last place and 0-5 (so far) in the division, then how in the hell is there any hope for improvement under Dick Jauron's leadership? This has been the most disheartening season that I have ever suffered through as a Bills fan. How can anyone support this team when it's logical to expect more of the same in the upcoming seasons? 9 years and counting...

I just heard the segment with Jerry Sullivan and apparently ESPN is reporting that Dick's contract extension WAS SIGNED YESTERDAY. Assuming the contract was signed before the game, how do you give a career losing coach who just lost 6 out of 7 games, a three year extension? Ralph has got to be senile, and I'm not using that term loosely. If the Bills ended up in last place and 0-5 (so far) in the division, then how in the hell is there any hope for improvement under Dick Jauron's leadership? This has been the most disheartening season that I have ever suffered through as a Bills fan. How can anyone support this team when it's logical to expect more of the same in the upcoming seasons? 9 years and counting...

Yeah, but with the money he is saving, think of how many tennis bracelets he can buy for Mary!

Yes... like being beaten repeatedly as a child, then growing up to crave that same neurotic masochism... so goes the life of a Bills fan... looking directly at the camera like Wiley Coyote in that absurdist, ironic expression as if to say "I should have known this was coming".

If Home Run Throwback wasn't the anvil that finally killed ya, then ACME might as well give up on plotting your demise... Unfortunately, I'll be chasing the Road Runner resiliently till the end of time...

+1

doesn't sound legit.

I bet something was signed yesterday.

Maybe Ralph and Dick had a verbal agreement back in week six, which has since been tinkered with to allow for a smooth exit should Dick's firing be necessary for riot control.

I can hope, right?

Maybe Ralph and Dick had a verbal agreement back in week six, which has since been tinkered with to allow for a smooth exit should Dick's firing be necessary for riot control.

I can hope, right?

I think KGun's on to something. Perhaps divorce papers are in the works, which would explain the otherwise inexplicable "no comment"s. If Jauron's exit is essentially confirmed, announcing it without having an immediate replacement to take over would make a bad situation even worse. The "no comment" may be for the benefit of the team, because at this point the fans will be just as happy to hear Jauron's gone in 3 weeks as they would be if they cut him loose today.

I can hope, right?

Well I hope You're right...

I think it's pretty obvious The Bills are going to have a Public Relations nightmare on their hands if Dead Dick is back...Brandon is a PR Guy...He knows The Bills cannot sell Jauron any longer...The Bills will simply bleed Season Ticket Holders should they bring Jauron back...I mean...Can anyone here imagine how empty RWS will be next Season with a couple more Home losses under DJ's belt? :thumbsup:

Well I hope You're right...

I think it's pretty obvious The Bills are going to have a Public Relations nightmare on their hands if Dead Dick is back...Brandon is a PR Guy...He knows The Bills cannot sell Jauron any longer...The Bills will simply bleed Season Ticket Holders should they bring Jauron back...I mean...Can anyone here imagine how empty RWS will be next Season with a couple more Home losses under DJ's belt? :thumbsup:

WGR reported this morning that a $250,000/year box-seat spender has said he's out if Jauron is back. Take that for what it's worth, but how many season tickets would equal the money they'd eat on Dick's salary/severence?

Either way, it's a huge waste of assets for an owner that is always crying poor. Maybe we can do like the Sabres and disband the scouting department. It's not doing them much good anyay.