WGR announced this morning ...

TSNBDSC

Maybe Ralph and Dick had a verbal agreement back in week six, which has since been tinkered with to allow for a smooth exit should Dick's firing be necessary for riot control.

I can hope, right?

Interesting PFW's article indicated that Jauron may resign knowing that Wilson is ready to clean house. In that case they may have negotiated a severance agreement based on the verbal agreement between the two back in week 6. I hope!

... wow :thumbsup: ...

It cant be. I mean there is no way it got signed yesterday. What kind of an idiot would resign him after the team performance the last 3 weeks!! If its true, i am not watching them next year because i already know what is gonna happen with Mauron (jauron) coaching.

I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE-even still, the BILLS have not come out and said its "official"!! SO there is still hope

I certainly share in your immense frustration, rage, feeling of betrayal, etc., but being a Bills fan is knowing how to take all of that with a while shaker of salt, shaking it off time and time again, and coming back for more.

Forget the shaker we need full truckloads of salt and most often it is turned against us and ground into our wounds.