What is the worst Bills jersey you ever purchased?

major

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a bledsoe jersey as a gift after I had reached the point where I never wanted him to play for the Bills again. I'm not sure I ever wore it.

i had a bledsoe jersey and hated it thought i would never wear it again and after a couples of games with dallas i figured he sucked when i whore it so i gave it a try and it worked real well, too well he played like crap they benched him and brought in tono homo (i can not stand the f'in cowgirls; almost as bad as the dolphins) any way at least brought some horrible loses for the girls (or at least in my head it was the cause)

I bought a lawyer milloy jersey on sale for about 30 bucks about a year before we cut him. Not a horrible purchase, but a forgettable player for us. However, my worst non-bills jersey is my New York Knicks John Wallace Jersey.

I got a #55 Bennett, a #97 Bennett, a #54 Spielman, and a #51 Spikes (I likes me the linebackers). I haven't upgraded from TKO yet I'm eyeing up Poz but noone on the current team really excites me.

#55 Bennett has GOT to be rare!

Everyone I ever bought...Flutie, Johnson, Bledsoe, Losman. Never again. next will be a Beebe throwback!

Got all of the above. The only jersey I will wear now is my Kelly one. I thought maybe I was jinxing the team every time I bought a jersey the QB would start to suck. :unsure:

But I don't have an Edwards one so maybe it wasn't me after all... :unsure:

I have too many:

Bledsoe Home

Bledsoe Road

Joe Ferguson home

Jim Kelly road

Joe Cribbs home

Donte Whitner road

Donte Whitner #36 home jersey (only $5.99 @ Laux)

Terrence McGee road

Thurman Thomas home

Chris Speilman home

Bruce Smith home

Lee Evans home

Ted Washington road

Bryce Paup home

I guess I would have to go with the Bledsoes...I hated the new uniforms, and decided I wouldn't buy any...then I got both the Bledsoes' as Christmas gifts...and kind of lost my conviction...wore Bledsoe home jersey last week, for the first time in years, for the Dolphins game, to protest the Bills current period of ineptitude...

I would love a Bill Brooks or Antowain Smith jersey, if they are XL, and anyone is feeling generous (hint hint)...two of may alltime favorite, "underrated" Bills players of the last 15 years or so...keeping my eyes peeled for a Jerry Butler or Steve Freeman jersey...