What do you expect from the Bills this week?

DIE HARD 1967

The Jets are coming off of a 10 point loss to S.F. and are fighting for a playoff spot. The Bills are playing for... <_< .

I expect the Bills to come out inspired by their head coach and play 60 minutes of emotionless, heartless, gutless, flat football in a losing effort.

I think the Bills will beat the Jets and Pats, but will lose to the Broncos. They must win the AFC East games - MUST wins even if out of playoffs!

I thinks Bills secondary will have a good game against Favre.

Go Bills! Time to regroup and show everybody you are better team that you have shown.

I could care less. Sure, we will have the game on and the usual friendsand family I enjoy Sundays with will be together and watching, but the game will be a backdrop to them and our good times together.

Im much more emotional and ticked off about the NFL moving the Giants/Cowboys to Sunday night.

I think the Bills will beat the Jets and Pats, but will lose to the Broncos. They must win the AFC East games - MUST wins even if out of playoffs!

I thinks Bills secondary will have a good game against Favre.

Go Bills! Time to regroup and show everybody you are better team that you have shown.

It is good to be optimistic but reality will dictate that the bills will not taste victory for the rest of this season. However, I will say this. If they are going to win one game the rest of this season it will probably be this game. Jets are in a big, high pressured spot at home where the natives are not too thrilled with them right now. I could see the bills ruining the jets season sunday. You know what, scratch that, I forgot JP Loserman is playing. The Jets should win this one going away.

NY 31

Bills 3 (might as well be consistent with the last 2 games)

Well we will see what this game means to the players. Players are taking the blame for the season, so here is their chance to at least knock off a playoff bound team.

But I highly doubt the team shows to play the game. I dont see them scoring on offense. I see the Jets defense getting to Losman and sacking him 5 plus times with 3 fumbles......I called it last week against Miami with the sacks and fumbles from JP and I will nail it again this week.......