What do you expect from the Bills this week?

DIE HARD 1967

Fully expect the Jets to beat us with a nice balanced attack - 2 TD's through the Air, one on the ground. We'll once again struggle to put TD's on the board - Final Score 27-6.

Ralph will again laugh maniacly, but do nothing - attributing the loss to injuries and poor execution....

Considering the pressure is completely off and the bills are now seen as an easy game to the mistake prone jets, I think it is possible that the bills play very well. We are good enough to beat the jets even with losman. I dont think we will because I felt our offensive approach last game did not give our guys a chance to win, and our coaching staff does nto made adjustments.

When we line up in about half of our offensive formations, i can guess the play 70% of the time. When I do film study after the games, the defenses do a better job than I do at guessing the play. Miami was especially well prepared.

Considering the pressure is completely off and the bills are now seen as an easy game to the mistake prone jets, I think it is possible that the bills play very well. We are good enough to beat the jets even with losman. I dont think we will because I felt our offensive approach last game did not give our guys a chance to win, and our coaching staff does nto made adjustments.

When we line up in about half of our offensive formations, i can guess the play 70% of the time. When I do film study after the games, the defenses do a better job than I do at guessing the play. Miami was especially well prepared.

you realize JP is most likely playing right?

i'm just saying....

Losman would be holding onto the ball way too long, run into one of the O-linemen and get sacked.

We lose 31-7, JP gets the one long bomb to Evans that avoided him last week.

I also expect at least 3 shotgun formations on 3rd and short, and zero runs from Lynch in the redzone.

I actually expect that the team will play well this week for a variety of reasons:

1. JP is due. Yes, he is too erratic to be a decent starting QB, but when he's on, he CAN play well. After the back-to-back lousy efforts against the 49ers and Dolphins, he should be due for a good game. He's also historically played pretty well against the Jets. His job is to avoid the big mistakes: don't turn the ball over or take unnecessary sacks.

2. Marshawn is ready to lay it all on the line. Maybe I am giving the coaches too much credit, but I honestly believe that they will come out with a game plan to run the football with purpose. If they stay committed to it, the Jets could be worn down by the 4th quarter.

3. After the Toronto embarrassment, the team will be highly motivated to put that behind them. I actually think going on the road is a good thing -- and (crazy as it sounds) like their chances better at the Meadowlands than at home.

4. The Jets aren't nearly as good as their record would suggest. I actually like the Bills defense BETTER than the Jets' -- even during this bad run, the Bills defense has been limiting opponents to about 20 points per game.