How does Ralph market Dick Jauron for 2009-10?

DIE HARD 1967

I'll take a stab and try to build on some hope:

"They said it couldn't be done, but Albert Haynesworth is a Bill"

"He said he would't come - welcome Tony Gonzalez"

"Don't worry Mershawn, Jordon Gross and Mark Tauscher will make sure you have room to operate"

"Opposing QB, meet Terrell Suggs"

"2009 Buffalo BIlls season tickets, make sure your there to see how Dick fu(ks it up..."

"You've all heard of people using extenze, the new product for male enhancement. Well, I've decided to extend my Dick as well. He'll be back for another season. With my new extension, we'll be able to play harder, faster, and able to sustain ourselves for a full 60 minutes. No more starting out fast and going 5 and 1, only to loose our momentum and shrink our playoff chances. My Dick's extension will add length at the end of the season, and into the playoffs. Buy our season tickets and get a live show for our new and extended Buffalo Bills!"

Outstanding, I laughed out loud. :lol::lol:

"You've all heard of people using extenze, the new product for male enhancement. Well, I've decided to extend my Dick as well. He'll be back for another season. With my new extension, we'll be able to play harder, faster, and able to sustain ourselves for a full 60 minutes. No more starting out fast and going 5 and 1, only to loose our momentum and shrink our playoff chances. My Dick's extension will add length at the end of the season, and into the playoffs. Buy our season tickets and get a live show for our new and extended Buffalo Bills!"

Can I hire you to do some marketing for me? Genius, sheer genius...

Go ahead, you can be Ralph Wilson.

Give me your best sales pitch for purchasing season tickets , should Dick Jauron remain HEAD COACH. :lol:

That remains the #1 reason why he needs to go, it is simply impossible to market Dick Jauron to the Buffalo fans.

I don't care who Buffalo gets in free agency or the draft, if you can't coach them, they are worthless.

Now, go ahead and try to sell me.....this should be good! :lol:

See post #17 for my sales pitch

The only way he could pass off Jauron for one more year is by making a big splash in FA he will want to get us excited about the players he got in here and their chances to get us to the long awaiting Playoffs and we will but it till the end of September where Jauron will cast his shadow over the positive moves or the moves will be seen as overrated underperforming FA and BAM we are right back at a 7-9 season but Jauron might pull one out and we will be 8-8 and FOr the season folowing that He will say we are keeping Jauron because we improved then after that season he will be done becasue his 3 years will be coming up and we just wasted 48 sundays/Mondays or a min 144 hours watching JAuron screw this team up becuase Ralph refuses to admit he made a mistake resigning the baffoon. :lol:

Show your support for the Buffalo Bills by getting your season tickets for the 2009 season. 73,967 packages will be available. Help welcome back the entire roster (with one or two possible new players) by getting your orders in at the conclusion of the 2008 regular season. Next season's expectations should be even higher, so join the Bills' players as they look forward to even more of the same and remember "Our players' just love Dick!"

I'll take a stab and try to build on some hope:

"They said it couldn't be done, but Albert Haynesworth is a Bill"

"He said he would't come - welcome Tony Gonzalez"

"Don't worry Mershawn, Jordon Gross and Mark Tauscher will make sure you have room to operate"

"Opposing QB, meet Terrell Suggs"

"2009 Buffalo BIlls season tickets, make sure your there to see how Dick fu(ks it up..."

That's some good shyt you're smoking there.

Go ahead, you can be Ralph Wilson.

Give me your best sales pitch for purchasing season tickets , should Dick Jauron remain HEAD COACH. <_<

That remains the #1 reason why he needs to go, it is simply impossible to market Dick Jauron to the Buffalo fans.

I don't care who Buffalo gets in free agency or the draft, if you can't coach them, they are worthless.

Now, go ahead and try to sell me.....this should be good! :worthy:

See post #17 for my sales pitch

"Buy tickets or I swear I'll bring back Kay Stephenson".

They won't have to. The nature of the NFL offseason is that the draft and training camp will get fans excited again. In mid August, 32 NFL fanbases think their team is going to make the playoffs. I mean, it looks bleak now but you idiots will sucker yourself into supporting Jauron again during the offseason. Ralph and the Bills won't have to do a thing, much less eat a 3-year contract extension.