How does Ralph market Dick Jauron for 2009-10?

DIE HARD 1967

Go ahead, you can be Ralph Wilson.

Give me your best sales pitch for purchasing season tickets , should Dick Jauron remain HEAD COACH. :blink:

That remains the #1 reason why he needs to go, it is simply impossible to market Dick Jauron to the Buffalo fans.

I don't care who Buffalo gets in free agency or the draft, if you can't coach them, they are worthless.

Now, go ahead and try to sell me.....this should be good! :blink:

See post #17 for my sales pitch

Give me your best sales pitch for purchasing season tickets for next year should Dick Jauron remain HEAD COACH. :blink:

That remains the #1 reason why he needs to go!

I don't care who Buffalo gets in free agency or the draft, if you can't coach them, they are worthless.

Being a Bills fan is the new S&M (sex sells). Where else can you go (besides this board) for pain, suffering and a total lack of satisfaction. Enjoy life as other team's fans laugh at you. Feel humilated every time the Bills get on national t.v. Viagara will be the new Bills team sponsor. :blink:

If you don't buy tickets to the 2009 Bills, be prepared to buy tickets to the 2010 LA Starlets.

This team would never survive in LA. See L.A. Rams and L.A. Raiders.

People won't pay a lousy product, as this area has the biggest band-wagon fans in the country.

"You've all heard of people using extenze, the new product for male enhancement. Well, I've decided to extend my Dick as well. He'll be back for another season. With my new extension, we'll be able to play harder, faster, and able to sustain ourselves for a full 60 minutes. No more starting out fast and going 5 and 1, only to loose our momentum and shrink our playoff chances. My Dick's extension will add length at the end of the season, and into the playoffs. Buy our season tickets and get a live show for our new and extended Buffalo Bills!"

"You've all heard of people using extenze, the new product for male enhancement. Well, I've excited to extend my Dick as well. He'll be back for another season. With my new extension, we'll be able to play harder, faster, and able to sustain ourselves for a full 60 minutes. No more starting out fast and going 5 and 1, only to loose our momentum and shrink our playoff chances. My Dick's extension will add length at the end of the season, and into the playoffs. Buy our season tickets and get a live show for our new and extended Buffalo Bills!"

It's the one Dick extension that still results in 53 flacid men.

Give me your best sales pitch for purchasing season tickets , should Dick Jauron remain HEAD COACH. :blink:

That remains the #1 reason why he needs to go, it is simply impossible to market Dick Jauron to the Buffalo fans.

Now, go ahead and try to sell me.....this should be good! :blink:

Thinking really hard with my best marketing hat on, I could not come up with anything.

You guys disappoint me, here is my sales pitch form Ralph.

Dick Jauron was selected by a wonderful, intelligent, well schooled, ex GM and Coach..... Marv Levy.

He is a very studious young man, with nerves of steel and never shows any emotion.

THE PLAYERS JUST LOVE HIM and begged me not to fire him.

Our players take full responsibility for the 2008 season and Dick Jauron is blameless in my book.

We are on course to win the Superbowl in 2009.

We are truly fortunate to have such a brilliant young coach in Dick Jauron, and that is why I extended his contract by 3 years?

So just shut up and buy those tickets...or I will move the Bills to Toronto!

-Ralph

He'll use some Turd Polish of course (one of my favorite BANG! cartoons with our own Dick J in a cameo role).

You know, Mythbusters just did an episode a few weeks back where they actually DID polish a turd. It can be done, but only under very specific circumstances.

E.g., the 2001 Chicago Bears.