If the season ended today

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

William Moore and Taylor Mays will be available at safety.

And as we all know, you build a winner from the secondary in. Look at the results DJ has from drafting this way.

:rolleyes:

For those of you who have not seen Taylor Mays play, I recommend checking watching him play when USC plays Penn State. That guy is a great player.

For those of you who have not seen Taylor Mays play, I recommend checking watching him play when USC plays Penn State. That guy is a great player.

Mays is a tremendous athlete. 6'3 230 with 4.4 speed (reportedly). He may go before the Bills pick, and I hope so, because there has to be someone deep at OBD who loves DB's.

As excellent as Mays is, they've got to get someone who plays either:

1. OL

2. DL

Mays is a tremendous athlete. 6'3 230 with 4.4 speed (reportedly). He may go before the Bills pick, and I hope so, because there has to be someone deep at OBD who loves DB's.

As excellent as Mays is, they've got to get someone who plays either:

1. OL

2. DL

I do not necessarily disagree with you regarding our need at OL (specificaly center) and defensive line (specifically a pass rushing defensive end). I just do not know whether there will be a center worthy of being chosen where we will pick.

Nevertheless, if Taylor Mays fell to us and we chose him, I definitely would not complain.

I think getting into the top 10 is important for the Bills to get those impact players. By time they reach the 12-18 range the top picks are done and it is more a reach. They may be good players; but they tend not to be the player that fans know about across the league.

I think getting into the top 10 is important for the Bills to get those impact players. By time they reach the 12-18 range the top picks are done and it is more a reach. They may be good players; but they tend not to be the player that fans know about across the league.

Perhaps. But the top ten command the really big dollars, it seems. Just speculation, but I think there are teams that would rather draft past the #10 spot for that reason.

William Moore and Taylor Mays will be available at safety.

And as we all know, you build a winner from the secondary in. Look at the results DJ has from drafting this way.

:rolleyes:

If they draft another DB I will puke .... I know it is all about "the best player available" but come on we need a center, DE or possibly passh rush LB before we need a safety. Safety does not have to worrk about much if the opposing QB is sacked. Our non-existant pass rush makes it hard for any safety to cover.

The opposing QB's could make their dinner, watch a movie and then get around to throwing the ball before our D-line comes close to touching them.

Don't worry, going 6-10 will get us a much better pick than 13th. UnfortunaTELY, the same idiot will be running the teamand making the pick.

Real question is, when will we ever win another gme?

Guys, i get what the topic is, however, "the season ended" two monday nights ago with a wide right....

8and8Forever ?!

Wow, that is one powerful moniker!

And painfully true for our Bills. Or at least painfully true for the fans. Some of the players seem content to be playing football for a living.

I do not necessarily disagree with you regarding our need at OL (specificaly center) and defensive line (specifically a pass rushing defensive end). I just do not know whether there will be a center worthy of being chosen where we will pick.

Nevertheless, if Taylor Mays fell to us and we chose him, I definitely would not complain.

Mays is a great athlete, and may be a fine safety. But you don't use 3 first rounders out of 5 on DB's. You just don't.

It will be early for Alex Mack or the top center, but there should be pass rushers available. If not, perhaps someone will be looking to move into the 11-15 range so Buffalo can add another pick.

Trade back up for a DE if we land Jason Brown in free agency or Alex Mack if we don't.

This franchise has traded up three times in the past five years. The results: Losman, McCargo, and Posluszny, with only the latter being someone who might help this team down the road.

Trading down should be the option this team explores.