Now that Bills have no shot at division ...

Like to see AFC East go to ...  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ... Fins, Jets or Pats?

• Fins -- deserve it after going thru hell last year
    • Jets -- Brett could make playoffs more interesting
    • Pats - only want to see Bills knock them off

I'm having a hard time with this one.

On one hand I want to feel for Fins given the hell they'be been thru last year. But I really never liked Pennington's corny personality and noodle arm, and I really hate to losing to him. Also, Fins fans have been ruthless with anti-Bills comments over the years.

I guess Bretts in post-season would add some excitement, but like Chad, I really can't stand Mangini and think he's a poor copy of Bellicheck. I'd also be somewhat concerned about them building a mini-dynasty we'd be stuck behind for a while.

When I put Pats down, my initial thought was "NFW!" Now, I'm not so sure of that either ... there's an argument to made that if they win it again at least we can say we're pretty much treading water with the Jets and Fins. That would bode better for next season.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand I want to feel for Fins given the hell they'be been thru last year. But I really never liked Pennington's corny personality and noodle arm, and I really hate to losing to him. Also, Fins have been ruthless with anti-Bills comments over the years.

I guess Bretts in post-season would add some excitement, but like Chad, I really can't stand Mangini and think he's a poor copy of Bellicheck. I'd also be somewhat concerned about them building a mini-dynasty we'd be stuck behind for a while.

When I put Pats down, my initial thought was "NFW!" Now, I'm not so sure fo that either ... there's an argument to made that if they win it again at least we can say we're pretty much treading water with the Jets and Fins. That would bode better for next season.

I was thinking of making the same post last night.

NFW on the dolphins. I live in Davie, FL and would take too much stuff from my friends if they win. That noodle aremed QB is another reason.

NFW on the pats. Just had enough of those f'ers. If they let Cassell go, hopefully Brady will not be ready for next year (pipe dream, as their FO is too good to be left hanging without a viable QB).

So that leaves the Jets. I dont 'hate' Farve or Mangini (much better than DJ). But those Jet fans may be the most obnoxious fans in the NFL.

Any Chance for a 3-way tie and none of them get into the playoffs?

On one hand I want to feel for Fins given the hell they'be been thru last year. But I really never liked Pennington's corny personality and noodle arm, and I really hate to losing to him. Also, Fins fans have been ruthless with anti-Bills comments over the years.

I would love to put up with Penningtons' corny personality and noodle arm right about now.

As for who I want to see win the division, it's the Baltimore Colts. Oops, I mean the Indy Colts. Oops, that's right, they play in the recently invented AFC South now, don't they? Well then I have to say the Jets, because I can't help despising the Pats and Dolphins.

Jets. Because I rooted for them back in the Namath/Maynard/Sauer/Boozer/Snell days AFTER the Bills were inevitably mathematically eliminated. Usually around Nov. 1st. Old loyalties die hard. I just can't hate the Jets as much as the Phins (the most hated) or the Cheats (rapidly approaching Phin status).

Of course I hope the Bills spank the crap out of them on Sunday. I forgot to mention that, in playoff contention or not, I have ALWAYS rooted for the Bills to win.

GO BILLS!!!

GO JETS (after this Sunday of course)

Im all for Miami.........ALL FOR THEM! From the crapper to first place, thats great for that organization and for their fan base. Just goes to show it dont take 3 YEARS to rebuild a team with a new HC. Its taken us 10 plus years to try and figure this out and we've yet to do so......

I dont care for the Jets, I used to respect Brett Favre but I cant tolerate him any longer. Once he retires "again" that move will set the Jets back heavily.

As for the Pats, who cares.........Dont like them. They are going to win the division next year anyways, Brady will be back and on a mission.....

But Go Miami! Hope you win it all.

Im all for Miami.........ALL FOR THEM! From the crapper to first place, thats great for that organization and for their fan base. Just goes to show it dont take 3 YEARS to rebuild a team with a new HC. Its taken us 10 plus years to try and figure this out and we've yet to do so......

I dont care for the Jets, I used to respect Brett Favre but I cant tolerate him any longer. Once he retires "again" that move will set the Jets back heavily.

As for the Pats, who cares.........Dont like them. They are going to win the division next year anyways, Brady will be back and on a mission.....

But Go Miami! Hope you win it all.

There's a special place in Hell for you. But if you weren't around for the 'O fer the 70s' decade, you may qualify for a special Papal dispensation.

I like worst to first story lines as well as the next guy. But when it comes to Miami, I think Beerball put it best.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm in for the J E T S, jets, jets, jest! I live in MA with all the M!@#$s. If the Pats* win the division after losing Brady and having a QB who hasn't played since high school replace him, well it would be unbearable. You think Pats* fans are bad now wait and see what happens if they win the division. If they make the playoffs I say they could go far. Bill Belicheat does not lose the second time around against an opponent. He will be playing Colts and Steelers a second time and I don't see them losing those games. The jest will be lucky if they make it past the first round of playoffs (They just lost to the 49'rs remember)

I can't pick Miami because they are just hated rival's of the Bills. I could watch them go 1-15 every year for the rest of my life and die a happy man.

Jets fans are the worst in the NFL. The Patriots act is sooooo played. The Dolphins? I also was around for the dreaded 0-fer 70's, but let's be honest: this team they have now is a likeable group of overachievers who do everything right.

That is the thing. The fins have been pretty bad for the last 4-5 yrs or so. It is tough to despise & hate the village idiot. I am going with the phins. I think it is pretty clear now we have been the village idiot in the division for the better part of 10yrs.

I am tired of Favre & I can not root for Cheaters. I also have a feeling if the jets implode these last 3 weeks & do not make the playoffs, Favre is going to retire & if that happens the jets will probably be almost as bad as we will be next year.

Jets fans are the worst in the NFL. The Patriots act is sooooo played. The Dolphins? I also was around for the dreaded 0-fer 70's, but let's be honest: this team they have now is a likeable group of overachievers who do everything right.

Did you say likeable? How cute. Perhaps there's a team store nearby where you can buy a lovable and cuddly little dolphin stuffed animal.

I'm sure you were around during the the 70s but you were either stoned (and I understand that completely. One had to do what one had to do to deaden the pain from watching the Miami games). That or you were too young to fully appreciate the depths of pain and despair.

As for the Jets, it's about the team not their fans. If that's the basis for likeability, why Miami then? None of the teams is worth a sh*t from that perspective.

GO BILLS!!!

Did you say likeable? How cute. Perhaps there's a team store nearby where you can buy a lovable and cuddly little dolphin stuffed animal.

I'm sure you were around during the the 70s but you were either stoned (and I understand that completely. One had to do what one had to do to deaden the pain from watching the Miami games). That or you were too young to fully appreciate the depths of pain and despair.

As for the Jets, it's about the team not their fans. If that's the basis for likeability, why Miami then? None of the teams is worth a sh*t from that perspective.

GO BILLS!!!

So you like the Jets...good for you. Paint your face green, buy a Favre bobblehead, and hang out with their obnoxious fans chanting J-E-T-S if it makes you happy. I was at the game when we ended the Dolphins streak in 1980, so don't go there...it was one of my greatest life moments. But, if you want to say which of these teams TODAY is the one I hate less, and which organization I respect more for turning things around the right way, it's the Dolphins.

This thread killed me :rolleyes:

Pat*s ....... enough is enough and this would be too much

Jets .......... if you think the media was awash with Bret ball washing before ..... there would be wall to wall Farvemania

so my only real choice is Goooooooo ..... dolp .... gooooo Mia .... goo fis ....... can't do it ..... just can't

This thread killed me :rolleyes:

Pat*s ....... enough is enough and this would be too much

Jets .......... if you think the media was awash with Bret ball washing before ..... there would be wall to wall Farvemania

so my only real choice is Goooooooo ..... dolp .... gooooo Mia .... goo fis ....... can't do it ..... just can't

Any team that can whip the Pats by 25 points in Foxboro has my respect!! I still hate em' but I respect em, go Fish!!

GO BILLS!!!

I was at a lot of the games at the OB back in the 70's, and boy that was some stretch, Kelly beating them on that

sneak, was probably our shining moment, and personnaly the most gratifying game for me. I went to one, where

the Bills msissed an extra point some time during the game, and think that they lost 31-30 or something like that.

Memolries of that time are too painful for me to go Phins, sorry it's the Jests for me.

So you like the Jets...good for you. Paint your face green, buy a Favre bobblehead, and hang out with their obnoxious fans chanting J-E-T-S if it makes you happy. I was at the game when we ended the Dolphins streak in 1980, so don't go there...it was one of my greatest life moments. But, if you want to say which of these teams TODAY is the one I hate less, and which organization I respect more for turning things around the right way, it's the Dolphins.

Relax. That 1980 game where we ripped down the goal posts and passed a section up to Ralph's booth ranks up there as one of my alltime favorite memories.

But boy, you sure put me in my place. Is the green face paint anywhere near those cute little cuddly dolphin stuffed animals? Have you purchased your Pennington Fat Head yet?

Face it, if you can like ANYTHING about the Dolphins after the 70s, today or otherwise, even if it's a question of hating a team less than the others, you are lost. Come back to the light.

GO BILLS!!!