One of the problems

BeastMode54

I'm gonna catch some heat for this post, but I can't stand it anymore. Am I happy with the Bills, no. But my god. No matter what happens, win or lose, I can't think of another whiny, cry me an f-ing river bunch of fans. What bothers me even more are the, "I'm so clever, I came up with a cool title for my post, and then I'm going to sh-- all over he Bills, and whine and cry, blah blah blah." I'm sick of this There is such a negative attitude with our fans. Something goes bad and we think there's no chance. I'm sick of it. I know all of you aren't like this, but it seems like more than enough are. We have good players, a coach who might or might not be here, but the constant is teh fans. And I'll tell you...we suck.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna catch some heat for this post, but I can't stand it anymore. Am I happy with the Bills, no. But my god. No matter what happens, win or lose, I can't think of another whiny, cry me an f-ing river bunch of fans. What bothers me even more are the, "I'm so clever, I came up with a cool title for my post, and then I'm going to sh-- all over he Bills, and whine and cry, blah blah blah." I'm sick of this There is such a negative attitude with our fans. Something goes bad and we think there's no chance. I'm sick of it. I know all of you aren't like this, but it seems like more than enough are. We have good players, a coach who might or might not be here, but the constant is teh fans. And I'll tell you...we suck.

go to any other teams message board...when teams suck, fans turn to idiots....we do not have the patent on it...

I think why people are particularly negative now is because there is a culture of losing established with the Bills. And now, speaking for myself, it's not so much that the Bills are losing, it's how there losing. This ship seems to have no direction. No real progress that I can see. Not a hell of a lot of fire on the field either. Throw in the fact that the Bills just played a home game not in Buffalo and you have the makings of a pretty depressed outlook. Not sure I can really blame anyone on this board for being pissed off.

I think why people are particularly negative now is because there is a culture of losing established with the Bills. And now, speaking for myself, it's not so much that the Bills are losing, it's how there losing. This ship seems to have no direction. No real progress that I can see. Not a hell of a lot of fire on the field either. Throw in the fact that the Bills just played a home game not in Buffalo and you have the makings of a pretty depressed outlook. Not sure I can really blame anyone on this board for being pissed off.

I have to agree with you on that, and also appreciate you being opposite of the fans I'm complaining about, I don;t have a therapist, and this is the only place I can vent

Truthfully, I believe that the consecutive years of losing is really starting to take its toll on the fans. We all just want to see Buffalo field a competitive team that ultimately makes it into the playoffs.

you forgot the part about these "whiny" fans selling out every game and having one of the best overall attendences in the league

Truthfully, I believe that the consecutive years of losing is really starting to take its toll on the fans. We all just want to see Buffalo field a competitive team that ultimately makes it into the playoffs.

Add to the consecutive years of futility, the very justified fear of the realization, that some of us who have been Bills fans for our entire lives (for me 43 years), may have the plug pulled on our love for the team, with very little to show for it...the fans aren't the problem...or even part of it...

Can't speak for anyone else, but it's not just that they are losing or how they are losing; it's the way this whole season shaped up. Heading into the season, I was kind of down because I didn't think they had a team good enough to take advantage of a REALLY easy schedule. That 4-0 start w/ something we haven't seen in what seems like forever (4th quarter come from behind wins, yeah those were against bad teams, but they were wins that they should have been able to build on) and what appeared at the time as wins against quality opponents (a Seattle team albeit w/ limited WR's and the Jags at home), made me start to believe they actually were good enough to take advantage of the schedule.

After the 4-0 start, I expected at least 1 loss in the next 2, quite likely 2 L's, so the win against a weary and hard luck SD team also indicated the team might actually take advantage of the schedule. Then the 1st Dolfelon debacle takes place. How do you keep going to an injured McGee covering Ginn all game long? Even if you don't think McKelvin can cover him, or double teaming him, or whatever will work, you have to at least try something else as Terrance at 80% was not good enough to get it done. Against Cleveland, you finally get Trent to look good and then you decide being in 50 yard field goal range is close enough in freezing weather against the wind. Then the stinker against the 9ers.

Well at least we get the Fish on a 22 degree high wind day. Or maybe not.

It's not so much that they're ~500 again. It's that they had the perfect storm of reasonable schedule and great start that actually looked like they might not go 0-for-the-millenium. (I guess they still have 991 left to get off the schnide.)

Yay, that's the response I was looking for. Good job!

What do you prefer?

Man, I'm really really sorry that the Bills lost today. I think they are a bunch of great guys. They're really trying out there. The best is yet to come, I just know it.

Bullfrigginshiit. They played like crap for the second week in a row. Even after blowing a 4-0 start if they played decent last week and this who knows? Instead they were flat both weeks. Beaten by rookie coaches both weeks. Outplayed both weeks.

You want sunshine go somewhere else. Yeah, the fans are one of the problems. Thanks junior.

Explain to me what us fans should be happy or excited about. The millions that we make? No, it was be the preferred lifestyle that we live. I got it, it's the national respect that gets poured on us.! No, that still doesn't sound right. It's got to be that we don't deserve anything better than what we been getting because we're just a blue collar, small market community that NEVER sells out it's home games and we should be grateful for the fact that we don't deserve to have a team that we get to spend our hard earned, meager money on that has only underperformed for the last DECADE!

Yeah, we're a bunch of whiny ingrates. I'm ashamed of myself. How dare we question this product.

The fans are one of the problems?

How many blocks did we miss today? How many passes did we drop? How many third-and-long conversions did we allow?

WIN, or at least make us think the players and coaches give a crap about the game, and maybe most of the fans stop finding things to complain about.

The fans are one of the problems?

How many blocks did we miss today? How many passes did we drop? How many third-and-long conversions did we allow?

WIN, or at least make us think the players and coaches give a crap about the game, and maybe most of the fans stop finding things to complain about.

Exactly.