Trade for Vince Young

major

In the offseason, I say we make a trade for Vince Young. The titans are going to unload him and I think he'd be a great backup to Edwards. Reminder, for all those who say he isn't NFL material, I would remind you that he took the Titans to the playoffs the past two years.

In the offseason, I say we make a trade for Vince Young. The titans are going to unload him and I think he'd be a great backup to Edwards. Reminder, for all those who say he isn't NFL material, I would remind you that he took the Titans to the playoffs the past two years.

The Titans went to the playoffs DESPITE Vince Young. Please, let's get that straight.

No...in fact, hell no.

OK, perhaps if the Titans are willing to trade him for a few rolls of tape and a couple of footballs, I might listen, but nothing more.

What kind of tape are we talking here? Duct Tape? Athletic Tape? Electric Tape Teflon Tape? Holographic Tape? Glow Tape? Maybe it would be ok for some Filament tape. Anything else I'd have to say no.

No...in fact, hell no.

OK, perhaps if the Titans are willing to trade him for a few rolls of tape and a couple of footballs, I might listen, but nothing more.

Don't forget, with any trade, we would have to honor his original contract.

That price alone makes him not worth it.

It would be a major mistake.

A silent thread for major is in order