Toronto is already a fiasco...

Just Jack

The Security at the Budweiser Tailgate doesn't know their role. They let us in the VIP tent (free food/drinks) when we first got there, then when we went back later we were refused since we didn't have proper credentials. Thing is, there wasn't anything special about the VIP tent except for the free food/drinks. What will hurt them $$$ wise is that was the only way to get into their version of the "Bills Store".

And the free hat giveaway? Not all Bills hats. I was offered a Steelers, NE*, and Cowboys before I finally took a Seahawks, because they had already run out of Bills.

No signs for this "Line Bypass" either they mention for people that bought the series tickets.

The Security at the Budweiser Tailgate doesn't know their role. They let us in the VIP tent (free food/drinks) when we first got there, then when we went back later we were refused since we didn't have proper credentials. Thing is, there wasn't anything special about the VIP tent except for the free food/drinks. What will hurt them $$$ wise is that was the only way to get into their version of the "Bills Store".

And the free hat giveaway? Not all Bills hats. I was offered a Steelers, NE*, and Cowboys before I finally took a Seahawks, because they had already run out of Bills.

The God Dammed plane has crashed into the mountain!

They were talking about the atmosphere, said it's downtown, it's cool, but it's not abbott Rd, it's not like Hammer's lot, it's just not the same.

Nice. I have not had wgr55 on sight for atleast 5 years. Hammer's Lot is not about me, it's about YOU, THE TAILGATER.