Nice job UB...Hell, I even like Turner Gill now.

Lv-Bills

I'm here to eat crow, so I don't look like a kitty. CONGRATS UB!

However, I have a house full of people and one computer in my house, so I have to leave a message. Funny as this is, all the people around my season tickets from the Bills are here from Buffalo and just about killed me tonight. Talk about eating crow and being pissed off in my own house.

I like GILL. The refs hosed us. The non TD was horseshit that would have put UB in a pretty big hole. Nate Davis was bad. I'll rehash this on Monday when everyone leaves here......but Gill is the epitomy of calm on the sidelines with a mean streak of quiet confidence. He's like what Dick Jauron should be, except Gill and his staff HAVE SOME FUGGIN BALLS.

Nice job again, UB ruined BSU's dream season. So, let er rip, I made fun of UB for two weeks, and just like true Buffalo form, they fugged the MAC indirectly by knocking off BSU. However, a great win for them. OK, now back to the Bills.

:P UB

However, I have a house full of people and one computer in my house, so I have to leave a message. Funny as this is, all the people around my season tickets from the Bills are here from Buffalo and just about killed me tonight. Talk about eating crow and being pissed off in my own house.

I like GILL. The refs hosed us. The non TD was horseshit that would have put UB in a pretty big hole. Nate Davis was bad. I'll rehash this on Monday when everyone leaves here......but Gill is the epitomy of calm on the sidelines with a mean streak of quiet confidence. He's like what Dick Jauron should be, except Gill and his staff HAVE SOME FUGGIN BALLS.

Nice job again, UB ruined BSU's dream season. So, let er rip, I made fun of UB for two weeks, and just like true Buffalo form, they fugged the MAC indirectly by knocking off BSU. However, a great win for them. OK, now back to the Bills.

Personal foul against UB was horsecrap, led to a TD. There was an Int that was called incomplete.

Ball St. jumped offsides on a fourth down.

They couldn't handle the snap.

They couldn't handle the hits.

They couldn't stop UBs offense.

Gill does indeed have IT whatever IT is.

The "helmet to helmet" call was BS as well. Even though they didn't get the TD, they had the ball first and goal at the 1 yard line. you're going to blame the refs for not being able to convert on that? C'mon, you said you were going to eat crow, don't just pick at it...EAT THE WHOLE THING!!!!

EDIT:

Just confirmed....The Bulls accept a bid to the International bowl! GO BULLS!!!

clearly ball state was looking past ub. they were trowing partys as if ub didn't even belong on the field with them. ball state didn't pay attention,coughing up 5 turnovers.namen rosevelt treated the deffense like a [ insert any politicaly incorrect punch line here ] GO UB :P just busting on ya lv.

Thanks for the humble (for the most part) post.

All this talk all week of whether "unbeaten" Ball State should go play Boise State was such a dis against UB. You, your team, and the country all looked past this game. As they say, when two teams take the field, either team can win. And tonight, the team that was better prepared, better coached, and wanted it more...won.

Congrats on a great season lv. But we're pretty happy over here at UB right now...and we have a hell of a lot to be proud of.

UB :wacko::beer::beer:

The non TD was horseshit that would have put UB in a pretty big hole.

I would have agreed with you before but not after seeing another angle shown on SportsCenter after the game. It looked pretty clear that the ball was well outside of the cone when crossing the end zone.

I'm pretty sure they changed the rule in recent years that the ball must be inside the cone before going out of bounds.

Personal foul against UB was horsecrap, led to a TD. There was an Int that was called incomplete.

Ball St. jumped offsides on a fourth down.

They couldn't handle the snap.

They couldn't handle the hits.

They couldn't stop UBs offense.

Gill does indeed have IT whatever IT is.

If I'm thinking of the same play, no way that was a pick. They only showed it once, but from one angle it clearly hit the ground. Bottom line, UB was by far the better team on the field tonight. Ball St. thought all they had to do was show up.

Your only connection to WNY/CNY/S.ONT/BFLO is that you became a Bills fan years ago in a far away place other than the natural stomping grounds of said local teams. To your credit, you made the right choice NFLwise! What you don't get is that karma is a b*tch, especially for people who root for BFLO teams... Also, teams like the Cubs... You see what happened to those fans this year when they started to act like pompous asses... Well, it couldn't have worked out any better for UB that you started to act like a pompous ass going AGAINST the UB Bulls (my alma mater: Class of 1990)!

Way to go dude!

Cry all you want about the refs... Two long fumble returns (92 & 78) by a D that Ball State's "vaunted QB/offense" and everybody else who blew UB's D off as a joke is what did your team in. Just admit it.

See that is what you get... You tempt fate, talk smack against people who share the same bond in a NFL team you root for and you get punished. To put it simply: "You know what you get when you mess with the bull? You get the horns! That is right son, you get the HORNS!"

Way to go UB... No doubt you (UB) may have been reading this site... CONGRATS! It can't be any sweeter! Ball State was going to go up by 10 in the 3rd 1/4 and the Bulls ended up taking it 92 yards to the crib against these pompous asses! NICE!

I do feel for you Lv-Bills... I do feel for ya. Nice "inside job" with the "Football Gods!"

BaaaaWaaaahaha!

:wacko::P:beer:

Way to man up. I sure am looking forward to your coach's appearance on Letterman monday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.