Never fear, Losman is here!

I wish JP the best of luck

99% of my logic comes from the fact that if JP does well, so do the Bills

The other 1% comes from the logic that the fanboys who think JP just needs another chance, another OC, another HC, another game plan, etc will follow him to whichever team signs him as a backup (with a shot at starting :P)

The other 1% comes from the logic that the fanboys who think JP just needs another chance, another OC, another HC, another game plan, etc will follow him to whichever team signs him as a backup (with a shot at starting :P)

You can keep writing whatever you want as long as you keep that avatar.

J.P. is cursed, even when he isn't playing badly the rest of the team starts sucking, receivers start dropping balls. linemen forget how to block, and if he gets any good play it is wiped out by a stupid penalty - what he needs to do is get a gypsy to remove any voodoo curse he picked up down south.

I bet we see a 60+ yard TD pass to Evans :P

I agree a big 60 to 80 yard touchdown pass to Evans down the left sideline, It JP's best and only play. Additional stats include 3 for 21, 5 sacks, 2 int's and a fumble.

It always hurts to be a Bills fan, but this season has been the worst in recent memory because we were cruelly conned into hoping. I hope for all of our sakes we find an offense next year. Hull, Ritcher and wolford must be able to get into game shape by august right?

J.P. is cursed, even when he isn't playing badly the rest of the team starts sucking, receivers start dropping balls. linemen forget how to block, and if he gets any good play it is wiped out by a stupid penalty - what he needs to do is get a gypsy to remove any voodoo curse he picked up down south.

That is a good one, an all purpose excuse. :P

The other 1% comes from the logic that the fanboys who think JP just needs another chance, another OC, another HC, another game plan, etc will follow him to whichever team signs him as a backup (with a shot at starting :))

I feel exactly the same as you