The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously how do you get knocked out of the playoffs before December starts after beginning the season 5-1

Well...That's my whole anti-Jauron argument in a nutshell...Only a bad Coach is capable of blowing a 5-1 start...And Jauron did it in record time...This Team was coming off what was supposed to be a defining Win at Home vs. a perennial Playoff Team and went completely dead...Teams threw 3-4 Defense after 3-4 Defense at the Bills...Jauron and Staff could come up with next to nothing...Game in and Game out since San Diego this Team has had lapses that span huge periods of Games...They look lost...They look confused...They make mistakes that are head-scratchers...They lose Challenges they should not make and don't challenge others they should...There's more, but I'm tired and need a Nap after this one...

Dick just HAS to go now...Can Y'all see this?...He has to go...This is unacceptable... :(

Interesting game - I didn't like the 9ers' chances on the road today.

Small revenge for the past two losses and one of my most hated losses ever - the '92 34-31 defeat at the hands of the Bills and Jim Kelly at Candlestick Park - Jimbo threw for 403 yards for 3 TDs - out dueled Young who had 449 and 3.

a coaching staff...........................if i were ralph i would give marty a call and give him whatever he wants ...i would sure love to see fred and marshawn play some martyball!i never wanted jauron here in the first place.....i tried to drink the koolade,but jauron just isnt head coaching material...maybe a good defensive coordinator,but not head coaching material...................go bills next season!

Well...That's my whole anti-Jauron argument in a nutshell...Only a bad Coach is capable of blowing a 5-1 start...And Jauron did it in record time...This Team was coming off what was supposed to be a defining Win at Home vs. a perennial Playoff Team and went completely dead...Teams threw 3-4 Defense after 3-4 Defense at the Bills...Jauron and Staff could come up with next to nothing...Game in and Game out since San Diego this Team has had lapses that span huge periods of Games...They look lost...They look confused...They make mistakes that are head-scratchers...They lose Challenges they should not make and don't challenge others they should...There's more, but I'm tired and need a Nap after this one...

Dick just HAS to go now...Can Y'all see this?...He has to go...This is unacceptable... :(

I'll second that. Is Mike Sherman still unemployed?