The unofficial "official" Hey UB.....

Lv-Bills

ub gave the number 12th ranked team in the country a behind the shed @ss kicking. lmao

Wait. Read that last sentence again.

Wow.

Two years ago the UB Bulls told West Virginia that the price to come to their stadium was $600k. This was 3x what a football factory would normally pay a small school to come and be their doormat. Why so high? Demand baby! UB was the most requested doormat, so they could charge a king's ransom.

Now look at them. You want the Bulls in your stadium now? Huh?!? They just knocked off the #12 team in the country!

Wow! :P

Wait. Read that last sentence again.

Wow.

Two years ago the UB Bulls told West Virginia that the price to come to their stadium was $600k. This was 3x what a football factory would normally pay a small school to come and be their doormat. Why so high? Demand baby! UB was the most requested doormat, so they could charge a king's ransom.

Now look at them. You want the Bulls in your stadium now? Huh?!? They just knocked off the #12 team in the country!

Wow! :P

great point

Cuz your gonna get rolled by my Cards next week.

Brady Hoke will outcoach Gill. Nate Davis will outshine Willy. Miquale Lewis will continue to dominate the MAC. And Bills fans will salivate at the opportunity to watch their future TE, in Darius Hill. The line should be somewhere at about 17 1/2.

Yeah UB fan, I'm talking to you. From soldout Schuemann Stadium tonight to Ford Field next week, your gonna get rolled. IT's official, and it's on. Please make a good showing for yourselves. The MAC Least has looked pretty damn weak this year. Can you make up for it?

Ball State 45 UB 17

OVERRATED <clap><clap>...<clap><clap><clap>...OVERRATED.....INSERT FOOT INTO MOUTH!!!!!!!

UB will kick Ball St in the gooch...48-45 in 3 OT...Starks, Willy, Roosevelt.....learn em, love em

Nice call spud! They sure kicked them in the gooch and gave an extra twist for good measure!

Took 'em to the woodshed, kicked their ass, and pissed on thosee over-inflated egos... Did I just say that? :P

Can you say Ball State is totally overrated like EZC said!

Even undeafeated, ranked 12 was way too high!

:wacko::beer::beer:

Congrats to the Bulls on a fantastic season and the MAC title. Getting UB season tickets was money well spent, even though it meant a LOT more driving for me this year. They were always entertaining and it was refreshing to watch a team not routinely rip your heart out of your chest. Turner Gill has done a wonderful job of turning the Bulls into a respectable college football program. Keep up the good work.

A season of firsts...

FIRST conference championship.

FIRST victory over a ranked opponent.

FIRST victory against Ball State.

FIRST winning season in FBS play.

Did I not tell everyone this was going to be a special year?

Ball State got swept up in the "matchup between undefeateds" hype. Rule #1: You NEVER assume you're undefeated until you really are.

PTR

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.