Bush handing out pardons

Yup, like all the Terrorists that "1st black president"......Clinton pardoned.

I was looking forward to seeing how all the Bush Republicans would react to the inevitable slew of pardons that their guy was going to be giving out...it all comes back to Clinton...sweet...never disappoint! Clinton gives them to terrorists, Bush gives them to his criminal buddies...do a sense a tad of racism here flomoe? Clinton never labled himself the "first black president"...what relevence does that have here? Are we projecting problems onto Obama? It never changes....just the other day, Rush was training his idiots...err...ditto heads to refer to the recession as the "Obama recession" which was the result of the "Clinton caused war"....I am not even making this up....

I hate to get into politics but I am glad someone remembers that-it stays under the media rader

Stays under the radar? Huh? Right wing nuts have been pissing and moaning abot this for close to a decade now...that unpatriotic liberal media at it again I suppose! <_<

I knew this was a mistake-it was a joke about Norwood for Gods sake-but Bush pardoned a black rapper busted on drug charges -thats racism?

No, the racism comment had nothing to do with anything the president did, it was the posters need to express his disdain for Clinton, and then throw in the cliche "first black president" comment, with no relevant context to anything.

Clinton isn't black, he never claimed he was...some journalist made that stupid assertion. Now, we have a black president, and Clinton haters keep bringing that absurd phrase into every discussion, as if it is relevant to Obama...if that isn't racism, I don't know what is. It is veiled as a Clinton criticism, but it is being put in a very racialy devisive context..."I hate Clinton, somebody said he was the first black president, so aren't we justified in our fear of Obama?"

btw- appreciated the Norwood joke...but you had to know it would prompt the usual replies....

No, the racism comment had nothing to do with anything the president did, it was the posters need to express his disdain for Clinton, and then throw in the cliche "first black president" comment, with no relevant context to anything.

Clinton isn't black, he never claimed he was...some journalist made that stupid assertion. Now, we have a black president, and Clinton haters keep bringing that absurd phrase into every discussion, as if it is relevant to Obama...if that isn't racism, I don't know what is. It is veiled as a Clinton criticism, but it is being put in a very racialy devisive context..."I hate Clinton, somebody said he was the first black president, so aren't we justified in our fear of Obama?"

btw- appreciated the Norwood joke...but you had to know it would prompt the usual replies....

Woah, woah, woah... Hold the phone. Clinton wasn't black?