Why we should win out

bananathumb

1. Schedule: 49ers are bad and we're at home

2. Miami is better but we have a healthy McGee this time, plus a more experienced McKelvin

3. Jets game will be tough, but I have a feeling our new play-action passing game might make a difference; besides if we are on a mini-winning streak, the boys will be up for the game

4. Denver won't be able to stop the run, so we should keep Cutler off the field and intercept him a couple times when on it

5. which brings us to the 16th game against the hated Pats, who - last I looked - are still Bradyless and might just be beatable by a home team that is high as a CN Tower at RWS filled with screaming 12th men! Imagine being there!

6. We just might be getting back guys like Schobel, Greer and Whitner for the division games. If we remain injury-free, we have a good team.

7. I have a weird feeling that James Hardy might finally be ready to contribute, maybe even Ellis here and there.

8. Schonert has had enough experience now to game-plan against the D-coordinators of the AFC East, which he wasn't able to do first time round.

9. Perry Fewell isn't the brightest guy, but what if he actually thought of using McKelvin's tremendous talent creatively...

can you see him blitzing off the edge, for example? Look out, Chad!

10. I am out of reasons for my Pollyannia, but happy thanksgiving, because right now we are still playoff-eligible, so enjoy those mashed potatoes!

As pollyanna as you are maybe i'm the opposite. But 35 years of continual disappointment will do that to you. I see only one win there for sure and thats SF. Miami is better than us right now so that game is a toss up at best. Denver sucks but we will be playing there. Possible win but another toss up. Jets and Pats are much better than the Bills right now. So I guess at best we win 3 more.

2. Miami is better but we have a healthy McGee this time, plus a more experienced McKelvin

3. Jets game will be tough, but I have a feeling our new play-action passing game might make a difference; besides if we are on a mini-winning streak, the boys will be up for the game

4. Denver won't be able to stop the run, so we should keep Cutler off the field and intercept him a couple times when on it

5. which brings us to the 16th game against the hated Pats, who - last I looked - are still Bradyless and might just be beatable by a home team that is high as a CN Tower at RWS filled with screaming 12th men! Imagine being there!

6. We just might be getting back guys like Schobel, Greer and Whitner for the division games. If we remain injury-free, we have a good team.

7. I have a weird feeling that James Hardy might finally be ready to contribute, maybe even Ellis here and there.

8. Schonert has had enough experience now to game-plan against the D-coordinators of the AFC East, which he wasn't able to do first time round.

9. Perry Fewell isn't the brightest guy, but what if he actually thought of using McKelvin's tremendous talent creatively...

10. I am out of reasons for my Pollyannia, but happy thanksgiving, because right now we are still playoff-eligible, so enjoy those mashed potatoes!

If the Bills win 3-4 of the last 5, we'll be agonizing over the Cleveland game.

Wow, I guess I am way off the rocker here, but seems like a lot of people think Miami is better than the Bills? I say no way, and I thnk we beat the Felons pretty easy in two weeks. The only game that really scares me is the Jets game. That friggen Nose tackle(jenkins) is just flat out controlling games right now.

Don't ask me why, but I am more worried about the 49ers than Miami. If I was a betting man I would toss a lot of money on the Bills against the phish, sans injuries to Trent or Peters.

Don't ask me why, but I am more worried about the 49ers than Miami. If I was a betting man I would toss a lot of money on the Bills against the phish, sans injuries to Trent or Peters.

There is no reason to be worried about the 49ers. Supposedly Singletary has them "fired up" but they have a 1-3 record to show for it under him, and 2 of those losses have been blowouts. Also, their defense is almost as atrocious as the Chiefs'.

Sorry one variable we do not know the anser to yet- CAN TRENT PLAY IN DECEMBER NORTHEAST WEATHER-personally I dont think so (please Trent prove me wrong) Which means He wont be able to substain drives in Denver, Jets and Home against NE- I see those as three losses based on inept QB play (please trent prove me wrong) Then we will se at the end of the season when it matters TRENT is not the guy in Buffalo trade him to a Warmer/Dome climate for a # 1 pick, Fire the coach who cannot win against a winning team even if his job depended on it.

Sorry one variable we do not know the anser to yet- CAN TRENT PLAY IN DECEMBER NORTHEAST WEATHER-personally I dont think so (please Trent prove me wrong) Which means He wont be able to substain drives in Denver, Jets and Home against NE- I see those as three losses based on inept QB play (please trent prove me wrong) Then we will se at the end of the season when it matters TRENT is not the guy in Buffalo trade him to a Warmer/Dome climate for a # 1 pick, Fire the coach who cannot win against a winning team even if his job depended on it.

The Bills running game will come on. I've said it many times before, TE can't carry this team, the coaching staff will have to come up for ways around that. Look for ball control, low scoring games. Nail bitters.

Wow, I guess I am way off the rocker here, but seems like a lot of people think Miami is better than the Bills? I say no way, and I thnk we beat the Felons pretty easy in two weeks. The only game that really scares me is the Jets game. That friggen Nose tackle(jenkins) is just flat out controlling games right now.

There is absolutely no way in hell The Fish are a better Team than the Bills...Give The Fish Coaches The Bills Roster, and The Bills Coaches The Fish Roster, and I guarantee You The Bills win by double digits Home, Away, in Toronto, or in South Africa...It would not matter... :thumbsup:

As the week is going on, I'm getting more sure of a Bills blowout this week. 31-14 is my prediction.

The Miami game will come down to the wire. Both teams will likely be 7-5, so it's going to be a matter of who wants it more.

If the Bills win 3-4 of the last 5, we'll be agonizing over the Cleveland game.

Well, last year we agonized over Denver and Dallas...this year, it's Cleveland.

So, if we've cut the games that cost the Bills a playoff spot in half, isn't that "progress?" <_<

Your Pollyannia is refreshing, and it would be great to see the Bills finish up on a 6 game winning streak and buffalo their way into the playoffs. And I will enjoy my mashed potatos. But I'm predicting a reasonable 3-2-0 finsih for a playoff-less

9-7-0 record. Sorry, reality sucks, doesn't it?