I can't wait for Dec. 21st 2012.

kota

The end of the Mayan calendar is said to coincide with a galactic alignment in which the Sun will align with the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It is said that this rare event occurs once every 26,000 years and some predict it could have potentially catastrophic consequences. The theory goes that on the day of the winter solstice in 2012, the Sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way . This alignment could mean that energy which typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time.

Just call me Nostradamus

The end of the Mayan calendar is said to coincide with a galactic alignment in which the Sun will align with the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It is said that this rare event occurs once every 26,000 years and some predict it could have potentially catastrophic consequences. The theory goes that on the day of the winter solstice in 2012, the Sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way . This alignment could mean that energy which typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time.

Just call me Nostradamus

What the f-ck is universal time? Is that EST?

Just call me Nostradamus

I'm sure it will be as bad as Y2K. They can call it Y2K12.

You know that the Bills are going to be 15-0 when the world ends right?

How do you know that Bills will be playing Thursday night football to guarantee they will have played 15 games? Week 16 should start on December 20 that year.

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa 
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 
30 31

The Mayans calendar ends on that day due to a end of the world prophecy.

Then that means only one thing.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

DDDDDDDDDDDDD

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom---no more bills or Bills