The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Anderson is coming in for Quinn

Strange? Cleveland's season is over and Quinn hasn't even turned the ball over. Granted he's like 50% completion percentage at the moment, but still strange to do this. Crennell is done in Cleveland.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, four straight weeks where he wasn't a freaking hero like today. Weeks where it was definitely some of his fault and definitely some fault on the other 21 out there (ahem Robert Royal ahem). Weeks where coaching calls didn't help anything. Weeks where he still, at times despite it all, lead the team down the field in ways we hadn't seen in a while. Monday was horrible for him in the first 3 quarters, and then the last drive he finally hit some nice passes and get a rhythm before Turk went smallball.

As often said, Trent/QB doesn't deserve all the praise, nor all the blame.

I'm as on-board with not giving the QB all the praise or blame, and I'm as glad as anyone that he seems to have righted the ship today, but in those four weeks he had 3 TD's and 10 turnovers. That's consistently bad, no matter how you slice it.

Strange? Cleveland's season is over and Quinn hasn't even turned the ball over. Granted he's like 50% completion percentage at the moment, but still strange to do this. Crennell is done in Cleveland.

Two INT's according to the Sportsline GameCenter.

What a f&*ing !@#$ you are. You must be one of those losers that causes me to not want to take my kids to games anymore.

You've got a point that it is the NFL but you could have made the point in a less classless way. Incidentally I'm not the only one who mentioned the Chiefs were pretty bad.

I'm classless but you swear at me? Now I'm one of those guys that takes his kids to the family section. We tailgate throw he ball around and have fun. then we go to the practice field. Sure call me classless.

I'm very deeply sorry if i hurt your feelings, and you calling me classless really hurt my feelings, i hope that wasn't your intent. You should probably take a wet-nap and clean the sand oout of your vag.