Enough is enough

ieatcrayonz

I am so sick and tired of people bashing the Bills. I'm especially sick of people bashing Trent and Jauron.

This is the week it all turns around. Go Bills.

I'm tired of it too....now lets see if they don't earn that ire yet again, because they HAVE earned it the past month.

I am so sick and tired of people bashing the Bills. I'm especially sick of people bashing Trent and Jauron.

What is there to turn around? Another season with a 7-9 record and no playoffs? Reality sucks buddy.

Well, when the team is playing like crap, what do you expect, accolades and praise? Get used to the bashing when they lose and praise when they win.

Just like every other team and its fans, my friend.

I take you lame dorks are fans of the "we would like to be 10-0 but we are 5-5 and we'll take it" speech.

The other poster had it right, REALITY SUCKS!

I'm a realist, and you're right....it does suck! But it is what it is.

Aren't you the same guy that said we should hope for a Bills LOSS against Arizona? :D Yeah, that worked out real well for our playoff hopes. :rolleyes:

As a Bills Fan through and through, for a long time, one might think that agreeing with crayonz would make sense. Enough is Enough, but from a different perspective. Enough with MEDIOCRITY! This ship sailed in 2004. How long do we have to defend a coach, management or owner(again) to get results. Sure, 1999 had promise, but that team was disassembled completely with the start of the Gregg Williams era. Mularkey followed with more promise with nothing to show. Both of those coaches actually had the team playing with fire, passion, imagination and desire on both sides of the ball. Sure the talent level wasn't there but there was hope.

Marv came back into the picture when all that failed, and hope was alive again. Unfortunately, he chose a re-tread coach with a sub .500 record to try to rebuild a dying franchise. 3 years later, the result is still the same. I, as a fan and financial contributor to this team, am willing to accept that Dick Jauron will not save or fix this team. He will not be able, no matter the talent level he has to work with, take this team to the next level beyond .500.

Unfortunately, it's time to start over, from top to bottom, with all due respect to Modrak and Guy, with this team. Watching this team week in and week out for the last few years doesn't give much hope, just a lot of aggrevation. As much as they say things will change, the more they stay the same!!

Hi 'ieatcrayonz' I'm drinking the same koolaid....err eating the same crayonz!

The Chiefs have one of the worst defenses and have been gashed big time this year on the ground. Lets hope the Bills find the running game this week :rolleyes:

Real Bills fans are sticking with the team.

The only Bills fans bashing the team are those pesky Canadians. Oh and the elderly (who I have as much or more respect for than anyone) that want to see the Bills win before they die