Face it..... Trent doesn't like cold weather

djh

Trent has made it known that he doesn't do well in this climate.....and he is currently having major struggles. JP has struggled with the Bills & made it clear he's not coming back next year.

His arm & his play has proven that he can no QB in Buffalo in November & December. Therefore, T.Edwards is NOT the future for the Buffalo Bills......lets deal with it.

JP is definitely not the answer in Buffalo as well.....he is gone after this season. But, JP is currently a member of the Buffalo Bills. Love or hate him, JP looks like a better solution at the current time... don't take it personal.

Lets all pull for the Bills to win...... the hell with JP & TE kool aid drinkers.

lol how about trent rocking the white sleeves while brady quinn and basically everyone else on the field were sleeveless??

Hey I love the snow, hell I drive around with my car windows down in the snow. I would were sleeves too, at least he lost the glove which probably didn't help too much.

Your not born to play in Buffalo's climate, you adapt to it. I heard Jim Kelly's story of how he didn't want to be drafted by Buffalo due to the weather a few times.

Face it.... Trent is our future QB, weather is the least of our problems right now.

Although Kelly played in college @ Miami, he was born in Penn. & played his H.S. ball there. He was prepared to deal with the weather. Trent had never experienced this weather before coming to Buffalo. I think the rest of the year will determine if Trent is the future starting QB in Buffalo. I think the Bills would be better served to draft a QB from the East or Midwest in the future.

Your not born to play in Buffalo's climate, you adapt to it. I heard Jim Kelly's story of how he didn't want to be drafted by Buffalo due to the weather a few times.

Face it.... Trent is our future QB, weather is the least of our problems right now.

I don't agree about the future part....maybe just 2009. TE cant get it done in cold weather.

What about the present? Lets win today!!!

Although Kelly played in college @ Miami, he was born in Penn. & played his H.S. ball there. He was prepared to deal with the weather. Trent had never experienced this weather before coming to Buffalo. I think the rest of the year will determine if Trent is the future starting QB in Buffalo. I think the Bills would be better served to draft a QB from the East or Midwest in the future.

How about Bret Favre? He was born in Louisiana and after he wasn't in Green bay anymore he didn't want to go to a warm weather team.

Sorry, weather is a terrible excuse.

How about Bret Favre? He was born in Louisiana and after he wasn't in Green bay anymore he didn't want to go to a warm weather team.

Bart Starr grew up in Montgomery, AL and played his college ball at Alabama. Played his entire HOF career in Green Bay including breaking my heart with the game winning QB sneak in the Ice Bowl.

I'm just saying some guys handle the weather better than others. Favre & Starr embraced it, but there are a number of players in the league that HATE playing in the cold, not that they can't & they are usually from areas where the climate is more mild.

I'm just saying some guys handle the weather better than others. Favre & Starr embraced it, but there are a number of players in the league that HATE playing in the cold, not that they can't & they are usually from areas where the climate is more mild.

I remember after last years' loss to the Browns that took us out of the playoff picture Trent actually complained about being cold and damp during the game in the post game interview. THAT was something that really concerned me at the time. Still does. As soon as the season was over he left Buffalo for warmer weather. It's hard to acclimate yourself to the cold when you aren't in it for an extended period of time. He's got a lot of issues that will be answered one way or the other in the coming weeks. I've had it with him and hope that Jauron benches him for Losman if he looks afraid again early in the KC game.

I remember after last years' loss to the Browns that took us out of the playoff picture Trent actually complained about being cold and damp during the game in the post game interview. THAT was something that really concerned me at the time. Still does. As soon as the season was over he left Buffalo for warmer weather. It's hard to acclimate yourself to the cold when you aren't in it for an extended period of time. He's got a lot of issues that will be answered one way or the other in the coming weeks. I've had it with him and hope that Jauron benches him for Losman if he looks afraid again early in the KC game.

Why not rotate depending on weather (for this year only). JP in the cold & Trent in domes or above 60 weather. Neither JP or Trent is the QB answer for Bills.

Whatever it takes to win.....!!!

Trent has made it known that he doesn't do well in this climate.....and he is currently having major struggles. JP has struggled with the Bills & made it clear he's not coming back next year.

His arm & his play has proven that he can no QB in Buffalo in November & December. Therefore, T.Edwards is NOT the future for the Buffalo Bills......lets deal with it.

JP is definitely not the answer in Buffalo as well.....he is gone after this season. But, JP is currently a member of the Buffalo Bills. Love or hate him, JP looks like a better solution at the current time... don't take it personal.

Lets all pull for the Bills to win...... the hell with JP & TE kool aid drinkers.

Sad to say, but I fully agree... Trent came out of the tunnel pregame with his hands in his warmers and looked like he was freezing already. meanwhile Brady came out sleevless and smiling. The guy needs to put on some weight IE mighty taco or dunkin doughnuts style, or figure out a way to keep his hands warm.

Did you see the look on Jim Kelly's face during the game... Told the whole story.

Another tell tale sign was the hand muff Trent was wearing during the first half... He was wearing it backwards like a fanny pack! Must have talked to a receiver... :lol:;)

Trent comes out for the 2nd half and it is in front, just like Jimbo wore it... Think Jimbo got to him at half... You should have heard me screaming at the TV the first half! ;)

Sorry guys, Trent is plenty used to cold weather. I mean I live 20 miles from his house and it was totally freezing here today, I don't think it got above 72! And just last week it was 91, oh, crap, um, nevermind :-)